Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal - Saturday 5th February K/O - 3:00pm

Flair

Read the comments on here

Clicky

"I don't normally take any notice of my husband…"

Hen-pecked Dekka! :razz:

:(

"Good job all round"

Something I guarantee you nobody has ever said in turn to Decca.

Dekka-" We look forward to using you again"

Oh , so do we Derek, so do we :lol:

Finally saw the highlights. What a fucking match!

Edit: One thing was clear to me from watching it on telly - Wenger can stick it up his arse whinging about the sending off. Barton took the ball cleanly and Diaby then completely overreacted and got himself sent off needlessly.

Edited by Kitman

Edit: One thing was clear to me from watching it on telly - Wenger can stick it up his arse whinging about the sending off. Barton took the ball cleanly and Diaby then completely overreacted and got himself sent off needlessly.

Wenger was doing the same as he always does, one of the reasons I can't stick the bloke or his team. Saying how he didn't see the incident and generally whinging about how they were hard done by, cry me a fucking river.

Wenger was doing the same as he always does, one of the reasons I can't stick the bloke or his team. Saying how he didn't see the incident and generally whinging about how they were hard done by, cry me a fucking river.

Yes. Sky always come in their pants about what a great team they are but no-one talks about their constant snidey fouls and cheaty ways. Add to that an unlikeable whinging manager and Lee fucking Dixon and it's no wonder I dislike them so much.

Aye, class that he saw the tackle and thought Barton should have gone for it, but then said he didnt see what his player did. Have you no shame, you ridiculous prick of a man?

Sums up what it's like supporting this club. Absolutely mental. I hope you enjoyed the decorating btw Gemmill :razz:

Btw, things might have gone differently for Arsenal if Fabregas had spent the 2nd half concentrating playing football instead of trying to get our players booked. Diddums.

Arsenal scored 4 goals in 26 minutes (0-26)

We scored 5 goals in 19 minutes (68-87)

(1 wrongfully disallowed)

RVP had a good one disallowed aswell.

The one at the end? That was offside. Or was there another?

Was it? It looked off on the stream. Ive got MOTD recorded so going to watch it now.

Was it? It looked off on the stream. Ive got MOTD recorded so going to watch it now.

Quite :razz:

It was dead tight but he's just off. About half a yard.

Btw, and apologies if someone has already said this but there can't have been too many games with 8 goals all scored in the same end. Gang bang-tastic.