Phobias

Jan

There is stuff I don't like but nothing I can think of that would send me running in opposite direction

I don't care much for clowns but if one came after me I would be more likely to give it a good kicking then run away.

China faced dolls freak me out though.

Oh and I can't stand the feel of custard powder.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also dont like clowns or dolls-they both give me the creeps. I have loads of phobias, hate closed in spaces, I NEVER go in a lift. Hate being under water too. Im also scared of spiders, cant even kill one.

It's not a phobia but I hate the feel of dusters. You know the orangey cloth things. I fucking cannot stand the feel of them.

any excuse :D

;) That's what she says, but I don't do any dusting unless it's with kitchen roll. Those are my rules.

And I make sure we never have any kitchen roll.

It's not a phobia but I hate the feel of dusters. You know the orangey cloth things. I fucking cannot stand the feel of them.

any excuse :D

;) That's what she says, but I don't do any dusting unless it's with kitchen roll. Those are my rules.

And I make sure we never have any kitchen roll.

Thats ok I'll send you up a microfibre feather duster :icon_lol: Much easier!

Anything dead, I can't even walk past roadkill, I have to cross the street, there's no way on Earth I could identify a body, I hope I never have to.

Flying, though I still do it because I like holidays. :D

Knees are rank as well.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh body parts I can't stand feet, mine or anyone elses .

I have panic attacks in theme parks. Wouldn't say it's a phobia, but just a hang-up from childhood.

Does mean I can duck out of wacky, ironic days out though. :D

Don't like the sight of bleeding. Blood; I'm ok with, open wound is all right, but bleeding tweaks me out.

I remember a few years ago a gilfriend cut her foot on a broken bottle and I had to hold the foot while blood oozed from between my fingers :D

Don't like the sight of bleeding. Blood; I'm ok with, open wound is all right, but bleeding tweaks me out.

I remember a few years ago a gilfriend cut her foot on a broken bottle and I had to hold the foot while blood oozed from between my fingers ;)

Was it all warm and then started to congeal? :D

Thunder and balloons for me like.

I remember a few years ago a gilfriend cut her foot on a broken bottle and I had to hold the foot while blood oozed from between my fingers :icon_lol:

What is wrong with you woman!

(funny sidebar, we broke up a month later, without seeing eachother in the interim. ;) Dave don't like bleeders)

I remember a few years ago a gilfriend cut her foot on a broken bottle and I had to hold the foot while blood oozed from between my fingers :icon_lol:

(funny sidebar, we broke up a month later, without seeing eachother in the interim. ;) Dave don't like bleeders)

You'd be fucking useless in an operating theatre. Sometimes there's enough pressure behind it that it hits the operating lights once the scalpel goes in :icon_lol:

You'd be fucking useless in an operating theatre. Sometimes there's enough pressure behind it that it hits the operating lights once the scalpel goes in :icon_lol:

That's like saying I'd be no good in a firefight... Good! I don't want to ever visit an O.R. or have my arm blown off by an errant US missile strike!

I'll stick to my nice safe office (where a cyclist was mangled, chewed up and spat out by a combination of bus and fuel-tanker.)