Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Surely Lillestrom should be giving their keeper a bit of stick there though. Fair play to Brann and all, but if he was your keeper and did that, you'd be asking questions, shirley? No way would you normally expect to be given a goal back if that happened.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also from the Guardian review of the year, to the question what would they like to see changed for next season, one of the journalists responded "Allow referees to award penalties for certain fouls outside the box." WTF.

Also from the Guardian review of the year, to the question what would they like to see changed for next season, one of the journalists responded "Allow referees to award penalties for certain fouls outside the box." WTF.

I've seen that mentioned in a couple of places now. Trying to argue that the last man fouling an attacker in the 88th minute as he's 25 yards out, which leads to a red card and free-kick isn't sufficient punishment.

Can you really sue someone for what was said in a private conversation that he wasn't aware was being recorded? Surely it's only slander if his intention was for it to be published.

Can you really sue someone for what was said in a private conversation that he wasn't aware was being recorded? Surely it's only slander if his intention was for it to be published.

Aye I think he's wasting his time. Hopefully it's an expensive mistake.

If the England squad looks like what I've read in the papers it's going to look like then God help us. How can Green or Carson be justified as backup ahead of Ruddy?

Steve Kean sounded like the deluded old alcie in Spoonys on that video. Feel a bit sorry for him now like, he didn't sound like a twat. And he's right about Allardyce.

Just having a look, Walker out through injury

Ferdinand (and terry) have enough genuine competition quality wise to not go

if that about richards is right though, especially without walker, terrible decision

Apparently, Terry is in, Rio, Walker and Richards are out. Crazy, crazy selections.

Walker is injured but I can't understand why Richards isn't going.