Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

That's them up barring a total fucking disaster :lol: cracking game by them cuffing Bolton 3-0, crazy to think that in the 07/08 season Bolton were in the UEFA cup and Bournemouth were getting relegated into League two while in administration, hell of a story and great to see stories like this still.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's them up barring a total fucking disaster :lol: cracking game by them cuffing Bolton 3-0, crazy to think that in the 07/08 season Bolton were in the UEFA cup and Bournemouth were getting relegated into League two while in administration, hell of a story and great to see stories like this still.

All made possible thanks to Russian blood money. Shame we didn't get a Russian oil baron with a murder sheet a mile long. We'd probably be in the Champions League.

I think all that's missing from football scandals this year is a murder. Preferably of a fat English owner.

:lol:

Tens of thousands of Nepalese working on construction sites in Qatar for the 2022 World Cup have been prevented from going home to attend funerals. Some don't even know if their families are alive or dead. Apparently there's some worker rules, known as kafala, which means your employer takes your passport off you and it's really difficult to get permission to go home.

FIFA can go and fuck themselves with this World Cup. It's a genuine disgrace that no national association has come out and said they won't be attending.

Somewhere in an attic there's a picture of the beautiful game that looks like Anne Widdecombe's face at an eat-your-own-poo party.

:lol:

Tens of thousands of Nepalese working on construction sites in Qatar for the 2022 World Cup have been prevented from going home to attend funerals. Some don't even know if their families are alive or dead. Apparently there's some worker rules, known as kafala, which means your employer takes your passport off you and it's really difficult to get permission to go home.

FIFA can go and fuck themselves with this World Cup. It's a genuine disgrace that no national association has come out and said they won't be attending.

I don't know if it's within their power but it would be nice if all the European FA's told Fifa where to go and carried on playing through the winter (I know many already have a 2 week or so break but the World Cup one will be a month or so right?) and refused to release any players from their clubs to play in it. This world cup is an absolute disgrace tbh and the heads of Fifa deserve human rights charges leveled at them along with Qatar. Of course like I say I've no clue if it's within any of the FA's powers but I do know none of them have the bollocks to do it so the tournament will go ahead even if they were shooting workers who weren't working hard enough.

Wonder what's gone on here.

(for what it's worth these two would be amazing. Unlikely to come to Newcastle though.)