Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keane has left the ITV studio for the Villa assistant manager job.

Also interesting that he would much rather be No.2 at an average club like Villa than No.1 at the greatest club in the world in Glasgow.

Keane has left the ITV studio for the Villa assistant manager job.

Also interesting that he would much rather be No.2 at an average club like Villa than No.1 at the greatest club in the world in Glasgow.

Clearly sees the SPL as the proverbial joke it really is.

Not convinced Rooney should be starting. I don't think he adds much to the first XI. He has never looked the business while playing for England and I don't think the drive is there any more. Lambert looked far more threatening.

Not convinced Rooney should be starting. I don't think he adds much to the first XI. He has never looked the business while playing for England and I don't think the drive is there any more. Lambert looked far more threatening.

He did the business at euro 2004 but had had poor international tournaments since.

His goals record in qualifying is good, but i'd start him on the bench.

Sturridge up top with Lallana, Barkley and Sterling behind him. Gerrard and Henderson would have to sit though

I'd go with that too.

And yeah, the new Skysports website hurts the eyes. Need to tone down on all the white