Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Aye, but he is a complete tit who has been at the top for far too long, endorsing fucking stupid ideas. I'm surprised that no one has gone after him more strongly over this as a means to get rid of him.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Probably just go with the fog man back if Ter Stegen gets hurt, maybe they can change Mascherano into a goalkeeper now? he'd probably still be better than Pinto even though hes like 5 foot tall.

Also this just come up on BBC :

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27484318

:lol: I think it's quality, Yaya completely throwing his toys out the pram because none of the City owners shook his hand specifically for his birthday. The best bit to me is possibly when the agent says "He got a cake but when it was Roberto Carlos's birthday, the president of Anzhi gave him a Bugatti, I don't expect City to present Yaya with a Bugatti, we only asked that they shook his hand and said 'we congratulate you'." It doesn't say that Carlos got a handshake either though, just a Bugatti so I don't really see the relevance unless Yaya does want a Bugatti.

There's also a bit later where he says to the reporter "if no one at your work shook your hand on your birthday you would leave it's perfectly normal", erm nah I'd be a bit miffed no one noticed but if only my boss failed to care who gives a fuck? what a fucking baby. Angling for an improved deal iyam.

He wants to think himself lucky, if he was playing for a German club he'd be expected to bring in cake for everyone else on his birthday. It's a fucked-up world.

:lol: "I'll make an announcement following the world cup" and I thought the bastards that made everyone suffer their birthday week were bad enough this daft bastard still thinks its relevant a 6 week later. Honest man I dont give a damn if everyone completely ignored him (which obviously didnt happen) hes a grown man ffs.

He should be presented with a birthday cake at every away ground next season with "Happy Belated Birthday You Whiny Cunt" iced onto it. Read his birthday out at half time as well.

another one? is this him trying to get some publicity before they might be in the premier league again

does he think everyone forgets his big balls attitude like he was going stay in france :lol:

tbh i totally forgot about his ranting i assumed he was still doing it and trying to be morrisey

JB opened a twitter account and started slating the club to get himself out of his NUFC contract....YT has just decided to make himself look a monumental arse to acheive the same thing.

I wonder if Mansour goes round wishing every one of his employees a happy birthday and shakes their hands, if he doesnt fuck knows how he still manages to run his businesses.

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-agent-reveals-toures-man-city-future-not-100-certain-and-hints-barcelona-move

Wants more attention and it's not about the birthday cake as he can afford to buy everyone birthday cake. What a tart this bloke is :lol: moaning he doesn't get enough attention and one place he'd want to go is Barcelona? one of the only clubs in the world where he'd get substantially less attention.

I really hope he's just agitating for a move away with all of this and they're not actually serious that he feels slighted because he isn't getting enough attention from his boss, otherwise when he retires he'll be similar to Leazes ranting away in pubs, except rather then telling people how right he was/is it'll be about how no one is giving him enough attention/respect.

I really hope he's just agitating for a move away with all of this and they're not actually serious that he feels slighted because he isn't getting enough attention from his boss, otherwise when he retires he'll be similar to Leazes ranting away in pubs, except rather then telling people how right he was/is it'll be about how no one is giving him enough attention/respect.

"....and his mates on the board refused to ban the one who ignored the requests to ignore my birthday party despite him being the one who wanted a birthday party and banned the one who was accused of having the birthday party who was right about the birthday party all along but the bog-trotting party organiser and his mates gave out his birthday details and infected his cake with a virus and...."

I just made the mistake of looking at his Twitter to see if he's still going on about it. He is. :(

Out of interest, who the hell are his 165 followers? Surely he doesn't have that many aliases? :unsure: