Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch Blatter fine the English FA over it .

Remember DerekB by the way ? I bought his album on vinyl back in the day :lol: #badyoungbrother

He was ney Dougie Fresh .

"yoderekb'sjustabadyoungbrother"

A favourite on the jukebox at Gala Tech circa 1986 :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/9695368/Tottenham-fans-stabbed-in-Rome-after-fight-breaks-out-with-armed-Lazio-supporters.html

Sounds like it was pretty one sided.....but you never know what led to the Lazio fans getting tooled up and attacking a bunch of cockneys seemingly sitting quietly having a pint.....

Attacking that area is pretty standard now - that's where we drank in 99 without hassle but Boro were attacked there.

Of course there's no chance of revenge as Italians disappear unless its at least five to one in their favour.

Attacking that area is pretty standard now - that's where we drank in 99 without hassle but Boro were attacked there.

Of course there's no chance of revenge as Italians disappear unless its at least five to one in their favour.

Aye, No grief v Roma, no grief in Palermo either when there was only about 150 of us, 2 months after West Ham took 2000 and wandered around as if they fuckin owned the place. Then they were surprised when they were attacked. Try not treating the locals like shit lads.

When we were heading to the San Siro (benny) we got 'jumped' by half a dozen 'ultras' all kitted in shit silky black bomber jackets :lol: . Kind of clobber Bronksi Beat wore . They came from hiding behind a big roadside billboard and the path was only a metre or so wide between the high kerbed dual-carriageway and this big billboard .

We just pushed a few of the bottlers onto the road and went on our way . Proper Pathetic Sharks .

When we were heading to the San Siro (benny) we got 'jumped' by half a dozen 'ultras' all kitted in shit silky black bomber jackets :lol: . Kind of clobber Bronksi Beat wore . They came from hiding behind a big roadside billboard and the path was only a metre or so wide between the high kerbed dual-carriageway and this big billboard .

We just pushed a few of the bottlers onto the road and went on our way . Proper Pathetic Sharks .

Similar in Barca 2nd time round (benny) after it was called off we wandered up to a little parade of bars near the ground and were set upon by a bunch what seemed like a bunch of schoolkids :lol:...my mates 8 stone wet through so a few jumped him and cut his head, while I seem to remember kicking one of them up the arse back into the road, all the while we were being watched by the local plod, sat in their cars across the road smoking. We went back into town and were in a bar when the doors burst open and a cable tv crew burst in and started trying to ask us about the postponement..I grabbed my mates head up off the bar (it'd been a long day....poor love was err "tired") and said to camera "look at what you daygo fuckers did to my mates heed" :D

Watch Blatter fine the English FA over it .

Remember DerekB by the way ? I bought his album on vinyl back in the day :lol: #badyoungbrother

He was ney Dougie Fresh .

:lol: FIrst single I ever bought was The Show by Doug E Fresh as it happens.

:lol:

Were you at Marseille mate ? (Paddock not you at the back benny)

We stayed right near the port in some right backstreet mess . Got off the metro right outside their supporters bar and couldnt get back yo the digs quick enough :lol: . Micey as fuck . Couple of the lads on our trip put chairs up against their room doors during the noght :lol: I cant remember that much about it other than making a point of sticking the lab el off a Greggs ham n pease stott ie on the tv screen in the room ¿ that telt them .

Similar in Barca 2nd time round (benny) after it was called off we wandered up to a little parade of bars near the ground and were set upon by a bunch what seemed like a bunch of schoolkids :lol:...my mates 8 stone wet through so a few jumped him and cut his head, while I seem to remember kicking one of them up the arse back into the road, all the while we were being watched by the local plod, sat in their cars across the road smoking. We went back into town and were in a bar when the doors burst open and a cable tv crew burst in and started trying to ask us about the postponement..I grabbed my mates head up off the bar (it'd been a long day....poor love was err "tired") and said to camera "look at what you daygo fuckers did to my mates heed" :D

Funnily enough 2nd time round at Barca I was in one of them bars near the ground where the locals went out side to set upon some Newcastle fans (actually this entailed them hoying a few bottles then scurrying back in the bar). They never said a fucking peep to us like, funnily enough. They were just daft kids I suppose but not exactly Chelsea Headhunters. Most of the people we encountered (including the half the ones in the bar) seemed pretty sound like.

And LTB, your patter is quality btw.

Timeless man :) "fo example here's a telephone ring . . ."

The B-side was 'sexually explicit' and called 'La-di-da-di' and contained the line 'with your wrinkled pussy, I can't be your lover' which was amusing at the time. Also, MC Ricky D who featured on it would go on to become Slick Rick. I've still got the 7 inch vinyl in the house.

oh, they were good at the sexy shit those rap boys like .

Remember it now like , la di dady we like to party we dont do drugs or bodda nobaady :)

I was freestyling with HappyFace the other day about the IceT film 'Something Out Of Nothing'

A great watch , get onto it yo ;)

oh, they were good at the sexy shit those rap boys like .

Remember it now like , la di dady we like to party we dont do drugs or bodda nobaady :)

I was freestyling with HappyFace the other day about the IceT film 'Something Out Of Nothing'

A great watch , get onto it yo ;)

That's the one. Not seen that film you're on about like. Have you seen Beat Street or, even better Breakdance the Movie (in fact there was a follow-up: Breakdance 2: Electric Boogaloo).

The B-side was 'sexually explicit' and called 'La-di-da-di' and contained the line 'with your wrinkled pussy, I can't be your lover' which was amusing at the time. Also, MC Ricky D who featured on it would go on to become Slick Rick. I've still got the 7 inch vinyl in the house.

"Once upon a time not long ago...."

lyrical genius our Rick like...

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/slick+rick/childrens+story_20126359.html

Breakdance / Breakdance 2 were cheese-fests at the time so I don't think they'll have stood the test of time too well. I bet the soundtracks are still mint like.