Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The shock!

Striker Michael Owen reveals on Twitter that Manchester United have not offered him a new contract.

:o

Back to Anfield or off to Sunderland? :lol:

Football's just an extremely lucrative sideline for him these days. The fact that a new contract with another club will require him to work for a living will probably see him retire imo.

Football's just an extremely lucrative sideline for him these days. The fact that a new contract with another club will require him to work for a living will probably see him retire imo.

I'm guessing his last contract was nearly entirely based on appearances and goals. So minimum wage then.

Qatar's perfect for Owen imo. Big wedge for a bit of joke football (if fit/if selected) and they love horse racing in the Arab states. One last pay day for a bunch of suckers perhaps?

Presumably Alex Ferguson disagreed, but of course Owen knows better. Deluded. Who the hell would take him in the prem? :lol:

Mackems...

"The Championship is not an option, I haven't lost the ability to score goals at the highest level.

:lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18101799

What a self satisfied little prick he is. 5 goals in 3 years.

Genuinely doesn't play for the love of the game, If I was a 2nd division manager I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

Its bugging me that all of the pundits are saying what a great player he is and that its sad hes leaving man u

where are the ones remembering what an injury prone, over-hyped, mercenary twat hes been for most of his career

lets not forget he'd rather sit on the bench and bask in the glory of better players at a good club than actually do any work himself for the ridiculous amount he'll make anywhere he might not have it easy

You can tell that Owen's the type of person that has been very wealthy for his entire life, and probably finds people without money physically disgusting. Hard to capture in words how much of a cunt he comes across as.

Aye

I just wish he would fuck off to Khazaksthan or somehwere and get kidnapped