Lets all calm the f*ck down eh?

Deano

Can't believbe he's actually arguing to back it up. Assumed it was a joke.

Ashley's never spent more than £6 million in any window.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=29569

It's not THAT big a deal. Take of the Barfa money and it's less than £30m. About what he got combined for Milner, Given and Martins....did he rush out and spend that?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its only right we expect a figure of around 50mil being spent on the squad now.

:lol::unsure::icon_lol:

You fucking idiot.

35+15 of his own money which he would have to of spent before the AC sale.

Your the fucking idiot Gemmill.

Do one you acidic little troll.

Let's see if we spend £50m in the summer. You live in fucking cloud cuckoo land man. Any time something shit happens at this club you turn up with one of your "Let's look on the bright side" threads. There isn't a fucking bright side you silly twat. How many times does Ashley have to hoof you in the cobblers before you realise that he's not doing any of this as part of a plan to make this club again.

I'll say this for you though. Mike Ashley would fucking love you.

:o

How can you actually expect to see £50 million spent? :lol: There's no precedent for it for one.

I think its only right we expect a figure of around 50mil being spent on the squad now.

You fucking idiot.

Let's see if we spend £50m in the summer. You live in fucking cloud cuckoo land man. Any time something shit happens at this club you turn up with one of your "Let's look on the bright side" threads. There isn't a fucking bright side you silly twat. How many times does Ashley have to hoof you in the cobblers before you realise that he's not doing any of this as part of a plan to make this club again.

Such an endearing way with your words gemmill. Such a happy soul aint ya?

I never said we WILL spend that, read you fuckin muppet, i said we have every right to EXPECT that figure to be spent.

Do i think we will? No

But with that money and some of his own clout which he only rightly would of had to spend then you come to a figure of near 50mil.

I'll say this though.....i'd love to bump into you in town...i hate you and your anally negative retardation which is your opinions.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

You fucking idiot.

I never said we WILL spend that, read you fuckin muppet, i said we have every right to EXPECT that figure to be spent.

Do i think we will? No

But with that money and some of his own clout which he only rightly would of had to spend then you come to a figure of near 50mil.

I'll say this though.....i'd love to bump into you in town...i hate you and your anally negative retardation which is your opinions.

Coast aggro Coast aggro Hello Hello!!

You fucking idiot.

Do i think we will? No

So lets all calm down because whilst we've got every right to expect £50m to be spent, you don't think we will spend £50m. But having said that, if you add 35 to 15 it makes 50.

That's canny good that like.

You fucking idiot.

Do i think we will? No

Coast aggro Coast aggro Hello Hello!!

:o

Gemmill is 6'2" and fat by all accounts; he would suffocate you, you little shit. That'd be the end of your silly bloody threads. Bump into him, don't make me laugh. There's only one survivor in that battle.

:lol: 6 ft 3, bitch. And I'm totally alpha.

Gemmill is 6'2" and fat by all accounts; he would suffocate you, you little shit. That'd be the end of your silly bloody threads. Bump into him, don't make me laugh. There's only one survivor in that battle.

Little shit? Haha alrite mate...

It was more of an insult than a threat....

Are you the 3'10 dwarf in a gumpsuit he keeps on a lead?

Wind up and fuck off

Edited by Tioté's Nutz

That's what I was thinking. Bump into him on Northumberland street and your feet wouldn't touch the ground til Cradlewell Bypass. :lol:

Little shit? Haha alrite mate...

It was more of an insult than a threat....

Are you the 3'10 dwarf in a gumpsuit he keeps on a lead?

Wind up and fuck off

GARRRRRRGH! I'M GONN' CRUSH YOUR SKULL!

Still think we need to calm down, like.

I know it's shitty and it's something we all didn't want but better players have left in shitttier circumstances and life goes on, eh?

Who and when without having to go back to the early/mid 80s?

I know it's shitty and it's something we all didn't want but better players have left in shitttier circumstances and life goes on, eh?

Ma'man.

In one.

Get a grip man. Get over it. 35 fuckin million pounds.

No, you get a grip.

We'll lose that much if we go down as we might well do now we've lost our main goal threat.

£35m, no doubt embezzled by an owner who doesn't have a history of sanctioning big money deals.

£35m, that can't be reinvested in replacing him for the remaining games in which to save our season.

I'm stunned that anyone out there - be they Toon fan or not - thinks this is a good deal.

Edited by Tecato

Who and when without having to go back to the early/mid 80s?

Eh?

Why can't I go back to the 70's/80's? The vast majority of that shite happened then. Gordon Lee and McKeag are the worst culprits. McDonald, Beardsley, Gascoigne, McDermott and Waddle are prime examples of this sort of thing. Why should I limit my argument to suit you?

Quick! Name a film directed by Stanley Kubrick in the last 20 years and you can't say Eyes Wide Shut.

I dont want to be calm, i want to cry and be in a foul mood and tear me fuckin hair out at this bullshit.

It's the mrs bastard birthday today and honestly trying to be nice as ninepence to here and make sure she has a good day whilst having this sickener kicking you in the stomach over and over is no mean feat.

:lol:

Get a grip man. Get over it. 35 fuckin million pounds.

No, you get a grip.

We'll lose that much if we go down as we might well do now we've lost our main goal threat.

£35m, no doubt embezzled by an owner who doesn't have a history of sanctioning big money deals.

£35m, that can't be reinvested in replacing him for the remaining games in which to save our season.

I'm stunned that anyone out there - be they Toon fan or not - thinks this is a good deal.

This was an excellent deal up until the point of the window closing. Selling that player for any amount and not replacing him makes this potentially be a suicidal deal. This will be the season of what ifs.