Lets all calm the f*ck down eh?

Deano

I'm not in the slightest bit calm, think this has knocked the wind right out of our sails. Be surprised if we pick many points this month.

Or this season. People seem to be prepared to write that off which I'm always a bit surprised about tbh. I'm not getting any younger and I was enjoying this one on the whole (certainly relative to expectations). I'm expecting pretty turgid fare from now on and a return to the days when the match often feels like an inconvenience between drinking sessions. GREAT ©.

All this rebuilding talk is pie in the sky as well imo.

I worry about the players, they've already had to have a crisis meeting and decide that they were going to knuckle down and fight for the club this season. A second one might not have the same impact, if any of them can be arsed to hold it.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
I'm not in the slightest bit calm, think this has knocked the wind right out of our sails. Be surprised if we pick many points this month.

Would be completely in the spirit of Newcastle United to go to Fulham and win 3-0 though.

Or this season. People seem to be prepared to write that off which I'm always a bit surprised about tbh. I'm not getting any younger and I was enjoying this one on the whole (certainly relative to expectations). I'm expecting pretty turgid fare from now on and a return to the days when the match often feels like an inconvenience between drinking sessions. GREAT ©.

All this rebuilding talk is pie in the sky as well imo.

I worry about the players, they've already had to have a crisis meeting and decide that they were going to knuckle down and fight for the club this season. A second one might not have the same impact, if any of them can be arsed to hold it.

Tbf I think Carroll probably wasn't one of the key players in this group, given that he is young, inarticulate and more concerned with getting fucking hammered than getting the team together. I think the team spirit comes from the more mature players - Nolan/Colo/Enrique/Barton/Harper, etc - and the team will plough on to ensure we aren't relegated. I think we'll be going with 1 up top now, circumstances if nothing else dictate this. We have a strong defence and midfield with a good goalscorer in Nolan, we should pick up enough points to stay up.

if people are gonna seriously start blaming ac for his departure then your all stupid its clear to me who caused it lambarse and the fat twat cause they have debts so they wanted big money to clear them

We'll keep the squad good enough to stay in the league and sell the good players for profit. Perhaps...

and what then bring in replacing pieces of shit that cant kick a ball yea right

The club accountant may be jizzing into his cornflakes over the deal but not me.

Our only hope for transfers is if Ashley sells up in the summer. His mentality is that of a slum landlord/asset stripper, he wants to extract the maximum cash at the every opportunity and put nothing back unless he absolutely has to. I think we're a selling club, we'll sell our best players to the big boys and not revinvest it because we've no ambition to join them.

Any money for transfers in the summer will come from next season's ticket sales and Sky TV money, I think he's no intention of doing anything with this windfall other than paying off his loan to the club. Anything the club and Pardew say to the contrary is bullshit imo. The sooner he fucks off the better.