Lets all calm the f*ck down eh?

Deano

I honestly dont think FMA had the intention to sell AC. Andy Carroll had his head turned by Liverpool and Dalglish.

Kenny has done a good one on AC.

"Andy...you've had your problems in newcastle but come here, become our legend and i'l pay you 50k a week"

I dont have a problem with FMA actually...35mil+ is alot of fucking money for someone who cost us fuck all. Yes we should of been building a team round him, yes its nice having a geordie number nine but we will get over it.

It doesnt fill me with confidence going with a strikeforce of Shola and Best but it will keep us up. Plus i think its more likely now we see Barfa as a striker when he returns.

We will stay up, we've done ok without AC and we will continue to do well, just, that money BETTER get spent on the squad in the summmer...and some.

I think its only right we expect a figure of around 50mil being spent on the squad now.

Im dissapointed aye but not gonna lose no sleep over it. We'll stay up and so long as the money is spent in the summer, and spent wisely then its all good.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly dont think FMA had the intention to sell AC. Andy Carroll had his head turned by Liverpool and Dalglish.

"Andy...you've had your problems in newcastle but come here, become our legend and i'l pay you 50k a week"

I dont have a problem with FMA actually...35mil+ is alot of fucking money for someone who cost us fuck all. Yes we should of been building a team round him, yes its nice having a geordie number nine but we will get over it.

It doesnt fill me with confidence going with a strikeforce of Shola and Best but it will keep us up. Plus i think its more likely now we see Barfa as a striker when he returns.

We will stay up, we've done ok without AC and we will continue to do well, just, that money BETTER get spent on the squad in the summmer...and some.

I think its only right we expect a figure of around 50mil being spent on the squad now.

Im dissapointed aye but not gonna lose no sleep over it. We'll stay up and so long as the money is spent in the summer, and spent wisely then its all good.

I believe we'll stay up due to our current league position, if we were hanging on 26 points or so though I'd be very worried.

Staying up though, as you've acknowledged will be the height of ambition from here on in. Regardless how it's dressed up.

I believe we'll stay up due to our current league position, if we were hanging on 26 points or so though I'd be very worried.

Staying up though, as you've acknowledged will be the height of ambition from here on in. Regardless how it's dressed up.

Nah i dont think so. It was always our goal this season.

Next season progression and so on.

Still think we will finish top 10 and with a few quality signings, in which there is NO excuse not to buy with this money, then we progress again next season.

I still think that come the summer there will be people looking at buying us again.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Well I'm not as bothered about it as I probably should be, I agree with what your saying in parts but FMA played the being the good businessman role very well yesterday, you're naive to think otherwise. My concern is Pardew's line today saying "Mike's said £35m will be put back in to the club" I'd be very interested to know what his definition of "put back in to the club" is.

:lol::unsure::icon_lol:

You fucking idiot.

35+15 of his own money which he would have to of spent before the AC sale.

Your the fucking idiot Gemmill.

Do one you acidic little troll.

A few injuries and we might well go into freefall.

Imagine if Tiote, Enrique & Barton got long termers. Fucked.

Imagine if

Sol Campbell, Steven Taylor, Shola Ameobi, Joey Barton, Danny Guthrie, Peter Lovenkrands, Jose Enrique, Alan Smith, Leon Best, Fabricio Coloccini, Jonas Gutierrez, SteveHarper, Kevin Nolan, Daniel Simpson, Ryan Taylor, Mike Williamson, Tim Krul, James Perch, Cheik Tiote, and Hatem Ben Arfa got injured. We'd be fucked.

Well I'm not as bothered about it as I probably should be, I agree with what your saying in parts but FMA played the being the good businessman role very well yesterday, you're naive to think otherwise. My concern is Pardew's line today saying "Mike's said £35m will be put back in to the club" I'd be very interested to know what his definition of "put back in to the club" is.

Debts, i.e lining FCB pocket once again.

Well yeah, he is a good business man and he's done well with this one but seriously anyone who say they would turn down 35mil is insane tbh.

As for the bolded bit.....that is a worry....pay off the debts or spend on the squad....mite be a bit of both.

Nah i dont think so. It was always our goal this season.

Next season progression and so on.

Still think we will finish top 10 and with a few quality signings, in which there is NO excuse not to buy with this money, then we progress again next season.

I still think that come the summer there will be people looking at buying us again.

I'd love to be more positive mate, but I've seen absolutely ZERO progression in anything football related since he took over NUFC. I'm open to opinions of what's improved performance and results wise.

I'll just expect the worst for the rest of his tenure.

You fucking idiot.

Let's see if we spend £50m in the summer. You live in fucking cloud cuckoo land man. Any time something shit happens at this club you turn up with one of your "Let's look on the bright side" threads. There isn't a fucking bright side you silly twat. How many times does Ashley have to hoof you in the cobblers before you realise that he's not doing any of this as part of a plan to make this club again.

I'll say this for you though. Mike Ashley would fucking love you.

You fucking idiot.

Ok, joking aside. You really expect MA to give Pardoo £50M to spend in the summer? Fifty Million Pounds?

The thing is though, the £35m only matters to Ashley not the club or us as fans. If we'd sold someone for that much under Shepherd you could be confident that the money would be re invested in the squad (and say two ten milion pound players and a fifteen million could make a massive difference to the team) but when has the fat cunt ever re investested before? So why should we expect him to now?

At the end of the day Ashley has recouped some of the money he's spent previously so I suppose that might make the day he eventually fucks off a bit closer so there's a little bit of positivity for you.

Oh and as for Kenny turning Carrol's head? Fuck off, the club forced him to put a transfer request in plain and simple. Even that cunt Redknapp could see that!