How Fred did no wrong

The guy is clearly a mong

But most of us have known all along

His nose can't get any browner

God help you if your an out of towner

You haven't a clue

As he knows more than you

And he's been right since 92

So what exactly is your point when asking why ibrox isn't a tesco yet then :lol:

why not ask the people who forecast doom and gloom, that totally ignore that the club was a well run high flying football club for over a decade, that very question ?

But you won't, or if you do, you won't get a reply.

Silly boy.

Leaze's man, You're the fucking doom/gloom peddler round here. I cant imagine you havin cracked even so much as a smile this season (apart from maybe the spurs wallopping, or the wolves comeback,) I bet there isnt even one solitary smile muscle left in your pork crackling face.

I don;t think he did, and its impossible because what I have said is happening and will continue to happen, and the question was for you, but unfortunately you have proved yourself completely unable and lacking in knowledge to reply yourself. Which says everything, about you and your equally daft mate the Grey Man.

You really ARE thick as mince LM, you cant construct a sentence correctly, and you have NO clue about punctuation... I'd be ashamed if my 7yr old made half the mistakes you do.

When Leazes posts on toontastic

He usualy sounds like a spastic

How Fred did no wrong

The guy is clearly a mong

But most of us have known all along

His nose can't get any browner

God help you if your an out of towner

You haven't a clue

As he knows more than you

And he's been right since 92

You need to look up limerick on wikipedia

Leazes, for the hundredth time, I didn't appoint myself as the boards policeman (or whatever insanity you've concocted for me) but it was you. You did it

Not me. You. On your own. By yourself. With no help from others and certainly with no input from me. I wasn't involved. I had no say

I wasn't consulted. I was out of this particular decision making process. I missed this memo. I couldn't possibly consent to my name being given to this proposal.

I think I've run out of ways to get it across to you, that it was in fact YOU who appointed me this fictitious role.

So stop saying otherwise you doddering old coot.

I've no problem "disagreeing" with the majority of people on here. The longer they "disagree" - while being unable to actually show that I am wrong - the more it makes them look stupid.

I'm 100% confident of everything I say, as I've been saying for a long time now. What a pity the 2 main people can't respond to the post in question with humility and intelligence.

What has your post got to do with mine> I never once mention agreements, or "2 main people" or anything but your persistant need to invent stuff.

As I said, stop stating I've appointed myself as anything, because it's a lie

So what exactly is your point when asking why ibrox isn't a tesco yet then :lol:

why not ask the people who forecast doom and gloom, that totally ignore that the club was a well run high flying football club for over a decade, that very question ?

But you won't, or if you do, you won't get a reply.

Silly boy.

Leaze's man, You're the fucking doom/gloom peddler round here. I cant imagine you havin cracked even so much as a smile this season (apart from maybe the spurs wallopping, or the wolves comeback,) I bet there isnt even one solitary smile muscle left in your pork crackling face.

:lol:

You show your ignorance.

I'm the most positive person you could meet, but there is a big difference between seeing the reality and blind, stupid optimism.

Even 2 or 3 of the supposedly more intelligent posters, cannot bring themselves to intelligently discuss points I've made for a number of years that they have called "rubbish", that are still correct, rather than post silly photos of Groundhog Day.

Quite how old and intelligent they really are, is anybodys guess.

Edited by LeazesMag

I'm guessing younger and more intelligent. I'll throw in better looking, for good measure.

you don't have to be an Einstein to see where selling your best players and withholding the money from the manager will take you.

We haven't sold our best players

We have been spending money

We have sold some players

We haven't spent all of the money we got in

It's not black and white, it's a boring shade of grey :read:

We haven't sold our best players We have been spending money We have sold some players We haven't spent all of the money we got in It's not black and white, it's a boring shade of grey :read:

Hooray! the truth at last! :)

We sold 4 of our 7 best players

We spent £23m of the £35m, leaving £12m

(4/7 + 12/35)/2 = 0.457

So Leazes is 45.7% right

;)

Haha :D

Its easy to play with isnt it.

We sold AC, Jose and Nolan. Barton wasnt sold.

Cabaye, Ba, Obertan, Santon, Elliot, Cisse = £23.4 and as we know the club take into account Agent fees they will add on say £6.3 (10/11 season, not sure about 11/12) = £29.7M. Then what about HBA at £5.7M?

It's all bollocks really.

For anyone to say LM is 100% wrong is incorrect, but I dont stand that he is 100% right either.

(4/7 + 12/35)/2 = 0.457

So Leazes is 45.7% right

;)

Are you classing Barton and Nolan in that 4?

Barton won player of the season here last year. Nolan was third. So yes, they were 2 of our very best players.

(4/7 + 12/35)/2 = 0.457

So Leazes is 45.7% right

;)

Are you classing Barton and Nolan in that 4?

Barton won player of the season here last year. Nolan was third. So yes, they were 2 of our very best players.

Both, I would say, sold/let go at the right time. Carroll was too good to turn down but Enrique should have been signed up as soon as we won the championship, we would have been in a stronger position when clubs came in for him.