Ashley's Transfer History thread

Happy Face

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah. Rangers. I asked you a few weeks ago if Morrisons had started building a supermarket over their stadium land yet ? How is it going so far ?

And he was talking about "income", shitforbrains.

LM, do you think Rangers will come out of this unscathed?

what difference do YOU think it will make to them ? It isn't me who's been making out that all these 75 football clubs who face adminsitration [including NUFC courtesy of the people who saved them from it in the first place almost 20 years ago] are going to turn into the new Tesco or Morrisons ? Which is the motivation of the people who peddle this shite anyway ie any old stick to beat the best board we've had in half a century.

Basically, it's okay to mismanage a clubs finances because football clubs don't disappear :lol:

basically, its OK to be happy to support a football club that simply exists rather than trying to win.

Basically, spoken like a true gullible Ashley arse licker who doesn't put their own cash into the club.

Oh for fucks sake is she at it again already? :lol:

groundhog+day+2.jpg

do fuck off, and accept my bet, comment on the summary of what you have "disageed" with and called "rubbish" for years, or shut up. You'll be saying in a few years time how you always knew that we would sell our best players and run the club short on ambition, despite disagreeing with me at the moment when I'm saying it, just like you've disagreed with me for years that the club would be an advertisment vehicle for Sports Direct and settle for retaining premiership status to promote it and nothing more.

Read the thread and look for who started this anyway, you complete fool.

Edited by LeazesMag

:lol: I'd have bet my life on not getting an answer there like !

Valid question given the fact that we were already staying up and aren't bothered about winning.

So why did we sign him?

Because we want to stay up next season too....when Ba has been sold.

Valid question given the fact that we were already staying up and aren't bothered about winning.

So why did we sign him?

you're 23 aren't you ?

:lol:

So why did we sign him?

Because we want to stay up next season too....when Ba has been sold.

no point trying to tell the bairns mate.

no point trying to tell the bairns mate.

So why do you relentlessly bang on about the same shit in every thread? :lol:

Honestly Leazes, have some self awareness... for the love of God.

So they got someone in early for next season, 8 months wages pissed down the pan :lol: Aye, alright.

What's your alternative? Was he bought to make a push for the champions league? When he couldn't play any of the games Ba couldn't play, and we were in desperate need of a centre back above all else?

Don't be silly.

So they got someone in early for next season, 8 months wages pissed down the pan :lol: Aye, alright.

What's your alternative? Was he bought to make a push for the champions league? When he couldn't play any of the games Ba couldn't play, and we were in desperate need of a centre back above all else?

Don't be silly.

Wasnt he bought because he was the striker they tried to get in the summer but couldnt and had always targeted long before anyone knew, free signing Ba would have a great season.