Ashley's Transfer History thread

Happy Face

the difference is, as you clearly don't grasp this issue you utter deluded shithead, is that they backed their managers , despite a small dividend. The did not withhold millions in transfer money made from sales from their managers, they backed their managers. How thick are you ?

Two things in football that go hand in hand, and no club has ever been successful and ever will be if they don't combine the two, is success and backing your manager, which means allowing him to manage his own players and backing him to build and improve rather than force him to sell and replace cheaply.

If you would care to actually try and absorb this, then come back and show me clubs who have achieved consistent success and european qualification in football by doing it the "sell and replace cheaply" way, then come back but if not then you are only showing yourself to be a complete idiot, but I have known this already for a long time now.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the difference is, as you clearly don't grasp this issue you utter deluded shithead, is that they backed their managers , despite a small dividend. The did not withhold millions in transfer money made from sales from their managers, they backed their managers. How thick are you ?

Two things in football that go hand in hand, and no club has ever been successful and ever will be if they don't combine the two, is success and backing your manager, which means allowing him to manage his own players and backing him to build and improve rather than force him to sell and replace cheaply.

If you would care to actually try and absorb this, then come back and show me clubs who have achieved consistent success and european qualification in football by doing it the "sell and replace cheaply" way, then come back but if not then you are only showing yourself to be a complete idiot, but I have known this already for a long time now.

How does the importance of backing managers tally with you insulting someone for saying that, once appointed, Souness had to be backed. You utter deluded shithead.

If YOU would care to actually try and absorb this, then come back and show ME how a madman apologises, THEN come back, but if not then YOU are only showing YOURSELF to be a complete idiot, but I have known this already for a long time now.

How does the importance of backing managers tally with you insulting someone for saying that, once appointed, Souness had to be backed. You utter deluded shithead.

If YOU would care to actually try and absorb this, then come back and show ME how a madman apologises, THEN come back, but if not then YOU are only showing YOURSELF to be a complete idiot, but I have known this already for a long time now.

I'm not slating them for backing their appointment in principle, I slated YOU for saying that they should back Souness.

Think about it, and then re-assess the claim that I "will never admit what they do wrong", or show yourself to be a complete idiot, but I have known this for a long time now.

Edited by LeazesMag

you sound more and more like macbeth every day, who also stated that a million quid a year or so had a huge impact on our failure to win the title. :icon_lol: He probably backs the disappearance of 25m quid of the Carroll transfer fee too, just like you.

Have you answered what I asked you about your own sig yet ?

Waste of time debating anything with you tbh, you're clueless. Just like macbeth.

I've never slated them for backing Souness, I slated YOU for saying that they should.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And THAT is why you are a crazy man.

you sound more and more like macbeth every day, who also stated that a million quid a year or so had a huge impact on our failure to win the title. :icon_lol: He probably backs the disappearance of 25m quid of the Carroll transfer fee too, just like you.

Waste of time debating anything with you tbh, you're clueless. Just like macbeth.

Who the fuck is MacBeth ??? :scotsman:

Btw, where'd the other £2 Mill go ???????

and yes I did, I always answer questions, unlike you.

Howay LM man. :quotes: small dividend :quotes:

on an annual basis, it wasn't much man. They backed their managers, that is how they attracted them and made the progress they made, in the first place

Who the fuck is MacBeth ??? :scotsman:

Btw, where'd the other £2 Mill go ???????

and yes I did, I always answer questions, unlike you.

so what is the context of your sig, as you haven't read the book ?

What was you assessment of Mike Ashley BEFORE you re-assessed him last September, having not spent the Andy Carroll cash ?

Still waiting for this one ?

Actually, I've came to the conclusion now that its pointless discussing owt with you, you're as unaware as someone like ewerk about the football, and don't understand football business either.

so what is the context of your sig, as you haven't read the book ?

What was you assessment of Mike Ashley BEFORE you re-assessed him last September, having not spent the Andy Carroll cash ?

Still waiting for this one ?

Actually, I've came to the conclusion now that its pointless discussing owt with you, you're as unaware as someone like ewerk about the football, and don't understand football business either.

Point one answered numerous times

Point two answered numerous times

Point 3 Laughable, to go biblical for a moment : "Physician heal thyself"

Howay LM man. :quotes: small dividend :quotes:

on an annual basis, it wasn't much man. They backed their managers, that is how they attracted them and made the progress they made, in the first place

Hang on, they did back their managers, rightly or wrongly. Thats not an issue and I agree with you on that. But how can you say their dividend was small and then question every million quid in and out of the Carroll deal? I didnt begrudge the halls and shepherds the dividends at the time, but you cant say they didnt make a good living off the back of the club.

"Backing your manager, which means allowing him to manage his own players and backing him to build and improve rather than force him to sell and replace cheaply." -- Canny definition LM, which online dictionary did you get that from?, or if you didn't can i have a go???

Backing your manager -- Allowing him to sign players that will improve the team and move the club forward. How's that??

"Backing your manager, which means allowing him to manage his own players and backing him to build and improve rather than force him to sell and replace cheaply." -- Canny definition LM, which online dictionary did you get that from?, or if you didn't can i have a go???

Backing your manager -- Allowing him to sign players that will improve the team and move the club forward. How's that??

who are you ? Are you some sort of 12 year old gimp from Singapore ?

Aside of that, if you don't understand how football success has been achieved by every successful club since football began............then you must be a 12 year old from Singapore [especially one who thinks the Halls and Shepherd brought an end to decades of trophies and glory]. Laughable.

Edit

unfortunately, there seems to be more posters attracted here of a Newcastle Online mentality.

Hopefully not.

Edited by LeazesMag

LM. You have much experience of 12 year olds from Singapore?

no, only that I know that most people like you know fuck all about NUFC, including 10 year olds from Singapore.

There are/were lots of them on Newcastle Online, masquerading as NUFC supporters. And they appear to be more common on here these days.

Edited by LeazesMag

LM. You have much experience of 12 year olds from Singapore?

no, only that I know that most people like you know fuck all about NUFC, including 10 year olds from Singapore.

There are/were lots of them on Newcastle Online, masquerading as NUFC supporters. And they appear to be more common on here these days.

What do you masquerade as when you chat to these boys on line? A 12 year old girl with a massive crush on Freddy Shepherd , I bet they love your tales about top 5 finishes and how it was all stopped when evil uncle Mike sold the best players and pocketed the cash leaving us to find these Africans playing football with coconuts and put them into the team

who are you ? Are you some sort of 12 year old gimp from Singapore ?

Aside of that, if you don't understand how football success has been achieved by every successful club since football began............then you must be a 12 year old from Singapore [especially one who thinks the Halls and Shepherd brought an end to decades of trophies and glory]. Laughable.

Edit

unfortunately, there seems to be more posters attracted here of a Newcastle Online mentality.

Hopefully not.

:lol:

Well this didn't happen as Sir Bobby says in his book that Gary Speed was sold behind his back and only found out about the transfer when he was saying his goodbyes...