Mike Ashley

trophyshy

How many more years of this shit will have?

Total and utter grade A cunt and running our club disgracefully.

At least have someone lined up you fucking dickhead, squad is already thin ffs.

Same old threats of boycott then nowt will happen and he'll do it again next year with whoever we receive a bid for.

I think you might be suprised this time around.

Not because they want to do something about Ashley, but because they can no longer see the point.

We face tuff times ahead, the priemership bubble will burst and the gates will drop but until then well do nowt

He's getting his money back one way or another. Just as Peasepud said a long, long time ago.

Sooner we're rid of this fucker the better.

With the outstanding payments on players sold, we could be looking at fair few years from now

He's getting his money back one way or another. Just as Peasepud said a long, long time ago.

aythangoooo

Im not going to do a Leazes but that is something Ive said all along, hes not done it in anything like the way I expected ie a fire sale and leaving us screwed but bit by bit hes taking the money he "invested" and doesnt give a fuck what it does to the club.

The same will happen with Ben Arfa, Tiote and anyone else that looks good, once a good offer comes in they'll be sold and a lower quality signing replace them on the hope the same happens again.

At some stage he'll sell us for £200m and end up about £100m in profit with no thought for what its done to our club. Lets just hope thats before its too late.

aythangoooo

Im not going to do a Leazes but that is something Ive said all along, hes not done it in anything like the way I expected ie a fire sale and leaving us screwed but bit by bit hes taking the money he "invested" and doesnt give a fuck what it does to the club.

The same will happen with Ben Arfa, Tiote and anyone else that looks good, once a good offer comes in they'll be sold and a lower quality signing replace them on the hope the same happens again.

At some stage he'll sell us for £200m and end up about £100m in profit with no thought for what its done to our club. Lets just hope thats before its too late.

What's more, because he sticks them on such a shite basic retainer, any club who does come in for them is bound to offer a better package and thus turn their head.

Thicker than deadman

:lol::unsure:

DEADMAN stated numerous times he'd kill him if Carroll was sold, I don't think he's got the balls!

maybe his username is referring to Ashley? :icon_lol:

Thicker than deadman

:lol::unsure:

DEADMAN stated numerous times he'd kill him if Carroll was sold, I don't think he's got the balls!

maybe his username is referring to Ashley? :icon_lol:

Think you could be right, the clues are adding up.

A shit second half to the season and he'll be in for a big surprise when he sees the renewal figures for season tickets next year.

Not that he'll give a shit, it'll just mean even less money for transfers.

i actually hope mike ashley dies tonight, never thought i could hate someone as much as this

Reported

go fuck yourself you fucking wankstain. surprise surprise you're the only one who doesn't seem angry at this sale. you cunt.

aythangoooo

Not a fucking cat in hells chance anyone will pay that. :lol: