Carroll conspiracy theories

Dr Gloom

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim White: MIKE ASHLEY HAS GOT £35M BURNING A HOLE IN HIS POCKET!!

David Craig: I think Newcastle will have a good scour right across the world in the summer.

Fucking hell man, does somebody reset this twat's brain at the start of every day. His fucking teeth are unreal.

Jim White: MIKE ASHLEY HAS GOT £35M BURNING A HOLE IN HIS POCKET!!

David Craig: I think Newcastle will have a good scour right across the world in the summer.

Fucking hell man, does somebody reset this twat's brain at the start of every day. His fucking teeth are unreal.

Aye, for Ashley's holiday destination perhaps, he'll be legging it down to Thomas Cook in the morning.

Im not posting it because as I say, its not my place and would cause problems to those involved, I was simply told the info from a 100% reliable and connected source but basically it backs up the Redknapp statement.

Ive PMd what I have to 3 people only so that they can verify at a later date I wasnt talking bollocks or slate me to everyone should it turn out to be bollocks.

Im not posting it because as I say, its not my place and would cause problems to those involved, I was simply told the info from a 100% reliable and connected source but basically it backs up the Redknapp statement.

Ive PMd what I have to 3 people only so that they can verify at a later date I wasnt talking bollocks or slate me to everyone should it turn out to be bollocks.

You could at least say if it explains why he was unable to say No Thanks.

Why say anything then ?

Andy Carroll contacted editor Steve Wraith today via text to say, "I'm gutted to be leaving my home town club, i was told to go. I didn't want to leave that's why I signed a 5 year deal. I was pushed out of the door." Andy asked us to make this public to all fans.

:jesuswept:

Andy Carroll contacted editor Steve Wraith today via text to say, "I'm gutted to be leaving my home town club, i was told to go. I didn't want to leave that's why I signed a 5 year deal. I was pushed out of the door." Andy asked us to make this public to all fans.

Not a suprise really is it

:suicide:

As that is the basis of 99% of what I have then it would be a bit counter productive! :jesuswept: however this belief people have that players can just say "fuck my career, Im not letting the fans down" needs to be dispelled.

One look at Xisco should be enough, theres no way that kid isnt good enough to get into our or many other teams yet hes been made to sit and rot on the sidelines.

As that is the basis of 99% of what I have then it would be a bit counter productive! :jesuswept: however this belief people have that players can just say "fuck my career, Im not letting the fans down" needs to be dispelled.

One look at Xisco should be enough, theres no way that kid isnt good enough to get into our or many other teams yet hes been made to sit and rot on the sidelines.

I have no problem with your average Joe moving on to better himself. But if your AC and you've just signed a five year deal and just come out with all the toon fan, love the club, want to be the next Shearer stuff in the last few weeks, then I expect a bit more commitment.

It would have killed it dead had he just said no thanks.

The club could have stopped it as well, BUT if AC didnt want to move, he didnt have to.

Aye but Carroll is a much bigger name than Xisco. Not to mention that if they left him to rot then his transfer value would be about 10% of what Liverpool were offering.

Still a load of shite imo.

Aye but Carroll is a much bigger name than Xisco. Not to mention that if they left him to rot then his transfer value would be about 10% of what Liverpool were offering.

Leaving popular number 9's out of the team doesnt really go down well at Newcastle. :suicide:

Still a load of shite imo.

Is it?

I'd love to know the absolute truth in all of this.

As that is the basis of 99% of what I have then it would be a bit counter productive! :lol: however this belief people have that players can just say "fuck my career, Im not letting the fans down" needs to be dispelled.

But without Carrolls agreement then the transfer fee would be zero.

:unsure:

:lol:

Forgive my toughguymickness, but is this it?