Fulham vs Newcastle United

Toon_Man

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ranger is trying, Best doesnt want to be there. Has he been taking tips of Strola?

I don't know how anybody can criticise Shola when you see how shite Best and Dutty actually are.

Shola was obviously frustrating as fuck, but at least he could do it sometimes

Ranger is a young kid at least.

Strola is a bone idle shit cunt, end of.

Young and fucking absolutely useless -end of

I think Ranger is trying, Best doesnt want to be there. Has he been taking tips of Strola?

I don't know how anybody can criticise Shola when you see how shite Best and Dutty actually are.

Shola was obviously frustrating as fuck, but at least he could do it sometimes

Ranger is a young kid at least.

Strola is a bone idle shit cunt, end of.

He doesn't get credit just for being born later than Shola. :D

I know what you're saying - I was saying to Alex at the match a couple of month ago that Shola is a busted flush, so you may as well just give Ranger a go and get him some experience. But to be honest, busted flush or not, Shola is a better player than Ranger on all the evidence I've seen. Ranger puts more effort in, but he looks pap.

Noone wants to carry the ball, hence we just pass it to the left every time for Jonas to run at them. He has won a decent amount of fkicks and corners but we look about as deadly as a teddy bear infront of goal. Either that or we lob it up to either Ranger who just flicks it on to nowhere, or Leon Best who is equally pointless. Atleast the defence seems to be working, I cannot wait for Tiote to be back. How we could let Routledge go I have no idea.

i can see excitement coming from the 2nd half, it aint gonna be form us.

Luckily we are dragging them down to our scrappy level of play atm but that can't last forever - Pardew cant inspire a goal over the break we better pray for a draw :D

Without Carroll we cannot play the long ball game, simples.

Why cant Pardoo see this?

Because he's a clueless, spineless, alcoholic fuckwit of a puppet?

Maybe.

No need to hold back MF, say what you really think :D

Without Carroll we cannot play the long ball game, simples.

Why cant Pardoo see this?

Because he's a clueless, spineless, alcoholic fuckwit of a puppet?

Maybe.

:D

The thing with Ranger, I would like to think a run of games would give the lad some confidence. He has grafted hard but no show.

Shola just doesnt try or doesnt seem to try.

Looked like he was about to cry when Simpson went down for a while. Perhaps he's just realised what the situation he's in after happily bending over for Ashley and co.

Tbf to Pardew, and I dislike him immensely, what was the alternative?

The comparison with Fat sam's era sounds about right. Stop them playing and hope you get a goal from a set piece with the ball going in off someone's arse. The only comfort is we'd have been in the position anyway as Carroll's still injured.

I mentioned earlier our bench is terrible and just highlights the lack of depth.

I thought Ranger showed a few flashes of great pace.

He can score in the reserves so just needs a run of games.

Nolan and Guthrie haven't turned up today. Roll on Ireland, Tiote and Ben Arfa.

Looked like he was about to cry when Simpson went down for a while. Perhaps he's just realised what the situation he's in after happily bending over for Ashley and co.

Tbf to Pardew, and I dislike him immensely, what was the alternative?

Turning down the job and retained a modicum of dignity and self-respect as a homosapien. I guess he'd lost all that already after he started bumping into player's wives wearing nothing but a pair of speedos and a wide-eyed grin.

The comparison with Fat sam's era sounds about right. Stop them playing and hope you get a goal from a set piece with the ball going in off someone's arse. The only comfort is we'd have been in the position anyway as Carroll's still injured.

I mentioned earlier our bench is terrible and just highlights the lack of depth.

Going into the window looking for a striker, not signing one and letting two go hasn't helped :D

I thought Ranger showed a few flashes of great pace.

He can score in the reserves so just needs a run of games.

:D Nil Ranger struggle to score in the championship BRAP BRAP BRAPPPPP

He does really well in the reserves so his shooting can't be as bad as we've seen.