Fulham vs Newcastle United

Toon_Man

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That decision to let Carroll & Routledge go...................hmmmm

Fucking hell, I forgot about Routledge. Utterly fucking nonsensical unless we were bringing in a replacement. What a fucking shower that window was.

That decision to let Carroll & Routledge go...................hmmmm

Fucking hell, I forgot about Routledge. Utterly fucking nonsensical unless we were bringing in a replacement. What a fucking shower that window was.

I'm guessing their "logic" was that they could stick Barton on the right and then have Ireland in the middle with Tiote. Who cares about pace anyway?

If its a bust cheekbone these footballers are fags man, Strola wont be back for a good while

Relagation?

Aye, the whole mask thing doesn't happen straight away does it. You need to let it heal for a while before you can be the Phantom of the Opera.

This is horrible to watch.

It's like the spirit of Sam Allardyce has posessed us the way we're constantly fouling for no apparent reason.

Solid and working hard but going forward, Best not really in it, Ranger on a different wavelength and Jonas shite!

Nolan has done canny and Barton needs to get the ball more if we are going to get anything going, and Williamson can only get away with wrestling people in the box so many times!

This is fucking awful, we'd better not concede because i'm fucked if i know where a goal is going to come from.

I'd chuck Ferguson on for Jonas as he is having one of those days where he has no idea what he's doing and could cost us as he keeps losing possession, they nearly scored on the break from him losing it earlier.

Don Goodman absolutely loves Enrique and rightly so, and fair play to him, he was raving about him all through the championship season when others weren't convinced.

I think Ranger is trying, Best doesnt want to be there. Has he been taking tips of Strola?

I don't know how anybody can criticise Shola when you see how shite Best and Dutty actually are.

Shola was obviously frustrating as fuck, but at least he could do it sometimes

Ranger is a young kid at least.

Strola is a bone idle shit cunt, end of.

Best's touch has been horrible.

We need to go out there at the start of the second half and avoid committing any fouls. As it was we committed so many early on that later in the half everything we did was being called even if it was at Best borderline.

No real options from the bench it's going to be frustrating in the second half unless Pardew can somehow pep them up.