Deadline Day

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I'm not excited about today at all, Kieron fuckin Westwood will come in, no idea why when we have Forster coming back in 5 month, that's the rumour though, and Ireland on loan (probs not what we need). I'm about as excited as a bloke in an old peoples home who's having haemorroids removed later on.

If we get through the day with Jose Enrique and Carroll still here it will be a result.

I'm not excited about today at all, Kieron fuckin Westwood will come in, no idea why when we have Forster coming back in 5 month, that's the rumour though, and Ireland on loan (probs not what we need). I'm about as excited as a bloke in an old peoples home who's having haemorroids removed later on.

If we get through the day with Jose Enrique and Carroll still here it will be a result.

A keeper? That doesn't fill me with much hope to be honest like. Forster is meant to be having a stormer up in Glasgow, so I've heard anyway and we've got a very very good keeper in Krul. People forget he's only about 22 with him making his debut so young at Palermo in 2006.

If they bring a keeper in that'll be Forster gone in the summer.

The Barton resigning hitting the major 'news' sites is to me a sign that we're done in this window. It's Ben Arfa, Irelan, Barton resigning and that's it.

If Enrique resigned also I'd be happy, or else another signing.

can we please not use the word resign

it scared the shite out of me!

It's re-signed anyway, not resigned.

A keeper? That doesn't fill me with much hope to be honest like. Forster is meant to be having a stormer up in Glasgow, so I've heard anyway and we've got a very very good keeper in Krul. People forget he's only about 22 with him making his debut so young at Palermo in 2006.

Mebeez we'll get £3/£4m in today off Celtic for Forster, this Westwood deal looks like it'll be about 750k. He's too ugly to play for the toon anyway Forster.

Mebeez we'll get £3/£4m in today off Celtic for Forster, this Westwood deal looks like it'll be about 750k. He's too ugly to play for the toon anyway Forster.

Would he replace Harper? He is better than Krul? I can't see why he'd want to leave Coventry to come and si ....

actually what am a on about, course he'd want to come here, but he's been doing well at Coventry and cant imagine he'd fancy sitting on the bench.

On ugly players, we've got Jonas, Perch and Best so I don't think Forsters going to make much difference.

Agreed to stop at Coventry according to the Beeb.

Would he replace Harper? He is better than Krul? I can't see why he'd want to leave Coventry to come and si ....

actually what am a on about, course he'd want to come here, but he's been doing well at Coventry and cant imagine he'd fancy sitting on the bench.

On ugly players, we've got Jonas, Perch and Best so I don't think Forsters going to make much difference.

Jonas isn't ugly, Perch probably has rent boy appeal to him and Best looks like he's got a massive cock, where as Forster looks like Desperate Dan's son. Meenzer should be the best judge though.

Jonas isn't ugly, Perch probably has rent boy appeal to him and Best looks like he's got a massive cock, where as Forster looks like Desperate Dan's son. Meenzer should be the best judge though.

Isn't he? I think he looks like a guitarist from an Argentinian country band.

Isn't he? I think he looks like a guitarist from an Argentinian country band.

I don't think he's ugly, he looks like a young version of me da withoot the long hair.

Toress deal done according to beeb quoting mirror journalist

Not really what it says is it?

And since Carroll's court case is over (I think) then he doesn't have to live with Nolan anymore.

Apparently some Mirror yid journo has been on Talksport today utterly seething that NUFC had the teremity to knock back a bid for AC.

Carroll cant go anyway. Didnt that Judge say he had to Live with Nolan.

Jobs a goodun.

No, the press spun it like that but he moved in with Nolan because he was living in a hotel at the time (whilst getting a house built) and because that doesn't count as a premanent residence he needed to move into one because you can't get bail otherwise.