Deadline Day

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1151: Intriguing developments at Newcastle. Manager Alan Pardew was due to hold his pre-match press conference ahead of Wednesday's trip to Fulham at the club's training headquarters at 1400 GMT. This has now been put back to 1530 GMT and will take place at St James' Park. Make of that what you will.

BBC

Ireland unveiled.

Also suggests no-one will be sold by then because I don't think they'd put anyone in the firing line.

This, time to shit it is if they cancel press conf

Or Dekka will just send Pardew out while he is hiding behind the curtain.

1151: Intriguing developments at Newcastle. Manager Alan Pardew was due to hold his pre-match press conference ahead of Wednesday's trip to Fulham at the club's training headquarters at 1400 GMT. This has now been put back to 1530 GMT and will take place at St James' Park. Make of that what you will.

BBC

Ireland unveiled.

Also suggests no-one will be sold by then because I don't think they'd put anyone in the firing line.

This, time to shit it is if they cancel press conf

Or Dekka will just send Pardew out while he is hiding behind the curtain.

:unsure: More like sat out in the car waiting, engine still running whilst he looks in all mirrors ready to make a hasty exit.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

If Carroll leaves we'll have to adapt how we play slightly, because there is literally no one in the world who is better in the air than him.

If Carroll leaves we'll have to adapt how we play slightly, because there is literally no one in the world who is better in the air than him.

Agreed, that's what I was saying earlier. We couldn't attract anyone even half as effective for our team as him, no matter how much money we have.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
David James away to Wolves.

Source?

They just signed an unknown keeper a few mins ago - who used to play for Bristol City.

I thought that was James, misheard the crack.