Liverpool bid £35 million+ for Carroll

DesperateDannyB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Looks like Liverpool fans are having a war with each other about Andy Carroll. Most saying he has been the biggest waste of money ever whilst others saying he will need time to settle in.

If he doesnt score in the the next 5 games, he will have every one of those fans on his back.

I wonder what will happen with him!

I didnt think he has done that bad. Had a good header against Arsenal however when Suarez came on he gave Arsenal all sorts of problems!

Was talking to a Scouse Liverpool fan the other day. He's an alreet bloke like but he reckons Carroll isn't a Liverpool type of player and doesn't fit into the 'Liverpool way' (his words). No wonder people hate them lot.

Was talking to a Scouse Liverpool fan the other day. He's an alreet bloke like but he reckons Carroll isn't a Liverpool type of player and doesn't fit into the 'Liverpool way' (his words). No wonder people hate them lot.

Oh dear. 'Liverpool Way' What a nob.

When will someone shoot Carragher too? Cannot stand the bloke.

I've watched 3/4 of Liverpool's time on the pitch this season and he hasn't had a great deal of service. Scored what should have stood as a goal against Sunderland. I've got no reason to defend him but I think he's done a pretty good job there. Could easily crack though and do something stupid in training or off the pitch if the pressure builds.

I've watched 3/4 of Liverpool's time on the pitch this season and he hasn't had a great deal of service. Scored what should have stood as a goal against Sunderland. I've got no reason to defend him but I think he's done a pretty good job there. Could easily crack though and do something stupid in training or off the pitch if the pressure builds.

Shag Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevie Gee's bird?

Shag Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevie Gee's bird?

Who hasn't?

Apologies if posted elswhere :wub:

Andy Carroll to quit Liverpool for Manchester City in shock deal?

Liverpool striker Andy Carroll may be just eight months in to his Reds career, but rumours of a possible departure erupted on Twitter after he was 'spotted' outside Manchester City’s stadium.

article-1314099155065-0D6AE66000000578-825374_636x300.jpg

The Eastlands outfit are no stranger to pulling off shock deals, and this would have ranked as one of the biggest coups yet if they managed to land the £35million Geordie from their Premier League rivals.

But thankfully for Kopites (and anyone who’s got even a shred of belief left in the game), the 6ft 3in hitman wasn’t jumping ship for a bumper pay packet at City, and it was just a case of mistaken identity after his namesake’s tiling firm rocked up outside the Blues club shop.

article-1314109537361-0D8AB21B00000578-557225_466x310.jpg

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish has recently had to defend Carroll’s slow start to life on Merseyside, so no wonder rumours started to grow when City’s name was thrown into the equation.

Source: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/8732...l#ixzz1Vrw9ETiP

• 2 weeks later...

http://fourfourtwo.com/interviews/webexclu...87/article.aspx

Do you have a minute’s reflection and think, 'Wow, look what I have done'?

Sometimes I will sit with my girlfriend and think, “I can’t believe I was at Newcastle last year, and now I am here with all this going on around me. But I’m taking it in my stride – that’s the most important thing.

Aye, really gutted about leaving like. Prick.