Liverpool bid £35 million+ for Carroll

DesperateDannyB

Redknapp pissing himself at claims we didn't want to sell on SSN.

And he's fucking right.

Worst part of all of this is that the club persuaded him to submit the transfer request so they could waive the termination / signing on fee. Trying to make him look like the cunt when in reality its all them and nothing will disaude me on that.

Wouldn't be surprised if they told him "look we're selling you anyway, might as well go with a bit of dignity and let it look like you were ambitious".

These cunts would sell their grannys man. Worse still, they have us all dangling by puppet strings making approaches for players on loan they know damned well are not going to accept their paltry wages offer.

Sooner these cunts go the better. I'd happily see them pocket the £35m if it meant them fucking off in the summer.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he's fucking right.

Worst part of all of this is that the club persuaded him to submit the transfer request so they could waive the termination / signing on fee. Trying to make him look like the cunt when in reality its all them and nothing will disaude me on that.

Wouldn't be surprised if they told him "look we're selling you anyway, might as well go with a bit of dignity and let it look like you were ambitious".

These cunts would sell their grannys man. Worse still, they have us all dangling by puppet strings making approaches for players on loan they know damned well are not going to accept their paltry wages offer.

Sooner these cunts go the better. I'd happily see them pocket the £35m if it meant them fucking off in the summer.

I don't see how him putting a request in makes him look like a man with dignity tbh. I think it was a much more friendly request than that. They needed Carroll to put the request in.

This is how it went.

MA It's a lot fahkin money Dekks.

Dekka Yeah, take it Guv

MA What about the mongs outside?

Carroll I'll put in a request...

MA Eh? What?

Dekka Err he means we'll come aht smelling of roses boss...

MA At right.

Carroll Keep me bonus tho aye..

MA (*Already on phone to Doglesh)..

I reckon Carroll assumed he wouldn't need to put a request in...hence it coming so late in the day after 2 rejections.

He started to panic that his dream contract was disappearing.

Pretty sure he met Dalglish in Dubai.

Yeah, that little trip to Dubai when he should have been rehabilitating stinks now.

I hoped to god I was being cynical when I wrote this lot. :suicide:

We've proved (in Ashley's eyes) that we can win games handsomely without him scoring half a dozen goals in the process. No doubt the fantastic performances put in at Wigan and tonight will only serve to justify his exit if they get rid :suicide:

As perverse as it sounds, that's probably how he thinks.

My point exactly. Fucking worrying, isn't it? <_<

Caulkin just tweetted.

Pardew:

I can’t say to you strong enough that Andy Carroll will not leave this club in this transfer window. 100 percent.

No bid then.

Now's the time to find out if Pardew really is 'another mate of Ashley/Llambias' just like JFK.

Fantastic News Lads and Lasses

Pardew has come out after the game and said "100% Carroll is going nowhere".

Aye and Kinnear told us Ashley would sell the club within a matter of weeks. :jesuswept:

And he's fucking right.

I don't see how him putting a request in makes him look like a man with dignity tbh. I think it was a much more friendly request than that. They needed Carroll to put the request in.

Well its not like Carrol sat down at his bureau- got out his best basildon bond and his favourite parker, and starting pouring his heart out in letter form. His agent will have told him its a done deal, you just get more money if you sign this bit of paper - Ill type it out for you son

And he's fucking right.

Why the fuck aren't people getting this? :jesuswept:

And he's fucking right.

Well its not like Carrol sat down at his bureau- got out his best basildon bond and his favourite parker, and starting pouring his heart out in letter form. His agent will have told him its a done deal, you just get more money if you sign this bit of paper - Ill type it out for you son

You're agreeing with me, right? I meant the request from the club to Carroll was more friendly btw.

Edited by Gemmill

Doesnt Carroll lose his loyalty bonus if he hands in the request? Possibly a couple of million?

Depends doesn't it. I mean they're getting £35m. If they think him handing in a transfer request is worth a couple of million, they'll just pay him it to make sure they get the trfr request. Or they pay him a portion of it.

When the transfer request is in the best interests of the club, they'll soon waive clauses like that.

And he's fucking right.

You're agreeing with me, right?

I'm not disagreeing

I think Ashley his agent and Liverpool will have got everything in place, his agent will then have convinced him it was a done deal, he would earn loads more money big signing on fee and turned his head and then told him to sign the transfer request as the deal was happening anyway.

Carrol's not going to be winning Mastermind anytime soon, he's only a young daft kid -wouldn't be hard to get him talked into this. I imagine he's had a fair amount of pressure over this.

Still think he is a cunt for going, but it's Ashleys fault

And he's fucking right.

I'm not disagreeing

I think Ashley his agent and Liverpool will have got everything in place, his agent will then have convinced him it was a done deal, he would earn loads more money big signing on fee and turned his head and then told him to sign the transfer request as the deal was happening anyway.

Carrol's not going to be winning Mastermind anytime soon, he's only a young daft kid -wouldn't be hard to get him talked into this. I imagine he's had a fair amount of pressure over this.

Aye I think this is exactly what's happened. I said similar earlier about how easy it would be to talk him into signing the transfer request. His head would be spinning at the thought of his new wages, what's a transfer request between friends, etc.

This is a kid who's come through the youth system too. I doubt his loyalty bonus was anything like £2m.

Your doing the team you love a favour Andy -you'll be getting loads more money at Liverpool anyway- Carroll "oh aye gan on then"

Yup. You're going anyway, Andy. Do your team mates a favour - they don't need the fans turning on the club and the manager. Think of the lads in that dressing room. Piece of piss.

This is a kid who's come through the youth system too. I doubt his loyalty bonus was anything like £2m.

Your doing the team you love a favour Andy -you'll be getting loads more money at Liverpool anyway- Carroll "oh aye gan on then"

Yup. You're going anyway, Andy. Do your team mates a favour - they don't need the fans turning on the club and the manager. Think of the lads in that dressing room. Piece of piss.

Isn't his new contract about 2 months old anyway - The cunts probably gave him the contract so he wasn't long enough into it for the loyalty bonus to kick in.

Having just signed a lucrative new contract, him coming through the youth system is irrelevant. Unless you think he negotiated his contract himself?

Forcing the player to hand in a transfer request only works when the player wants to go. Am i getting you wrong in thinking that Carroll didnt want to go and did the club a favour by handing a PR 'kick in his own pods' request in?

Having just signed a lucrative new contract, him coming through the youth system is irrelevant. Unless you think he negotiated his contract himself?

Forcing the player to hand in a transfer request only works when the player wants to go. Am i getting you wrong in thinking that Carroll didnt want to go and did the club a favour by handing a PR 'kick in his own pods' request in?

Nah nah, I think he wanted to go. And I don't think he can be blamed for it. But I also think the club wanted to sell him, and that they have engineered the sale, and requested that the player submit the trfr request to soften the blow.

I don't think there would have been a transfer request if the club had been serious about keeping him.

FFS. The club received a bid of £35m. They realised that they could get an extra few million out of it if they got Carroll to submit a transfer request so they told him that the bid was too low. He then whacks in a transfer request because he feels he's being fucked about and suddenly Ashley has the full £35m.

And he's fucking right.

I'm not disagreeing

Aye I think this is exactly what's happened. I said similar earlier about how easy it would be to talk him into signing the transfer request. His head would be spinning at the thought of his new wages, what's a transfer request between friends, etc.

It is what you're saying. What did Saggy face say exactly on SSN?

Nah I think he is young and daft enough to be manipulated into what people with a lot to gain wanted to happen. I don't know his agent is, but he has just got himself one hell of a payday.

Ashley has got what he wanted, and all scousers are cunts*. I don't think for a minute Andy Carroll did this off his own bat.

*Apart from my nephew Jake - he's not a bad lad