Toontastic 1997

Christmas Tree

Whatever happened to Mags??

Look, the fact Mags is a female is totally consequential. Perhaps.

I'm pretty sure she disappeared up her own arse.

You silver tongued bastard. :lol:

What is it with you and the lasses on here Gemmill? Bit harsh to them aren't you? You can't have been rejected by all of them?

To be fair, Lou was annoying and Mags thought she was the business and hated being called on it. That's the only two I've genuinely had no time for. The rest are spot on.

Dave going to the rather more futile extreme of trying to get a ride off a girl with a unicycle.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You silver tongued bastard. :huh:

What is it with you and the lasses on here Gemmill? Bit harsh to them aren't you? You can't have been rejected by all of them?

To be fair, Lou was annoying and Mags thought she was the business and hated being called on it. That's the only two I've genuinely had no time for. The rest are spot on.

Dave going to the rather more futile extreme of trying to get a ride off a girl with a unicycle.

:lol:

You silver tongued bastard. :huh:

:angry:

Thanks sweetie :lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

The perception of Toontastic on other some other boards is quite revealing. :)

You have mentioned toontastic and i think that is much more your sort of board, that board has cracking debates on hiring childminders and gardeners and how to do the guardian crossword

i resigned from that board today they are a bunch of fucking middle class tossers debating about child minders, the best universities the retail price index etc etc i reckon they are all called Tarquin, Justin or fucking Chelsea.

Not my type of place they were debating the cost of childcare and commenting how much money they are all on it reminds me of the Gosforth park hotel in the old days full of fucking tossers.

I didn't think we came across as stuck up cunts.

Is that off skunkers?

No Talk of The Tyne, the only one who is exempt from these criticisms is ermm me.

remember that lass who was getting stalked (true love) of some thick twat from here?

Wullie was a cunt who deserved to kop an unfortunate one.

I never got banned Stevie got banned as me :panic:

Gejon was on about that on another thread, the lads name was sgrey. :)

I think Wullie was harmless, just came across as a quiet young lad.

Sorry for getting you banned :razz: you weren't exactly weeping and wailing about it though.

You have mentioned toontastic and i think that is much more your sort of board, that board has cracking debates on hiring childminders and gardeners and how to do the guardian crossword

Reproducing Onanists- a contradiction ? (7,7).

Reproducing Onanists- a contradiction ? (7,7).

:razz:

i resigned from that board today they are a bunch of fucking middle class tossers debating about child minders, the best universities the retail price index etc etc i reckon they are all called Tarquin, Justin or fucking Chelsea.

Not my type of place they were debating the cost of childcare and commenting how much money they are all on it reminds me of the Gosforth park hotel in the old days full of fucking tossers.

So what they mean is we're not 15 years old. :razz:

remember that lass who was getting stalked (true love) of some thick twat from here?

Wullie was a cunt who deserved to kop an unfortunate one.

I never got banned Stevie got banned as me :icon_lol:

Gejon was on about that on another thread, the lads name was sgrey. :)

I think Wullie was harmless, just came across as a quiet young lad.

Sorry for getting you banned :razz: you weren't exactly weeping and wailing about it though.

That was just, :panic: