Toontastic 1997

Christmas Tree

I'm sorry in advance but I've got to say it....I'm glad I'm not No.2 :lol:

System account thankfully :angry:

Nicely done. Wonder who number 26 or 262 is? (sons and hubbys race numbers)

What do they race?

National hot rods, done years of short circuit oval racing all over the country. Hubby is quite well known as he builds race cars for others too, plus he's good :huh: Son also races now too. But both of them are giving up the short oval circuits and doing proper circuit racing this season in a series called the Intermarques. They will be racing at Brands, Silverstone. Rockingham. Castle Combe, Snetterton and so on. Three of the rounds will be live on Motors TV :(

Hubby's Tigra Hot Rod Built by hubby from scratch and also makes his own body kits. It has my sons race number on it in this pic as he 'borrowed' it for two seasons (and won 2 titles with it) Its now back to its own 262 number!

12832_1237324224114_1559495145_30641550_6964084_n.jpg

Son in his Peugeot 206 last season.

64611_444008721377_615146377_5760399_2902896_n.jpg

If interested this is their racing site which my son built and runs.

www.loramracing.co.uk

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems to bethe board that glory glory seems to link to and vice versa when thereare issues affecting the two clubs etc.

Both full of gommels who know very little imo.

I would say 75% of this board either cant remember or werent "into football" before 1990 i would say.

1964 sonny. Did you see Danny Blanchflower btw ?

First game in 84 age 7. Luckily enough to see Hoddle in action although it is more feelings than memories from those days.

I enjoy your posts Leazes and I certainly wouldnt include you in the gommel catagory. Although you have inherited your fair share of schmeckle stalkers. You wouldnt give some 15 year old the time of day in the pub , why argue the toss on here?

good point, if they were allowed in :huh: but it depends what they say and if I knew them or not. On a message board, you can only go by what they say can't you ?

BTW, I think Glenn Hoddle was an overrated poser, not fit to lace the boots of Bryan Robson or Gazza, but we all have our opinions.

Edit.

Blue bit = yes I realise one or two notable people are stalking me because they are envious of my knowledge and perception :lol:

Trust me mate, that discussion was done to death amongst Spurs fans at the time.

If you have five mins, watch this. He was the real deal. Gazza was fantastic for us but I have seen no one live worthy of lacing this guys boots. I mean that honestly.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP and all that but there is some crap in this thread.

To suggest this place is always getting slagged off on Newcastle-Online is absolutely ludicrous and the hypocrisy is dumbfounding :lol:

I have been on Newcastle forums since about 2000 and this or one of it's incarnations will have been one of the first forums I have ever used but I use both now just as much (the shame of it all! etc..). I was an admin just before the merger with Craig, Gol etc.. but couldn't be arsed with it anymore on N-O a long time ago. This is my "home" despite being told on occasion to "fuck off back to N-O" by some who registered here after I did.

N-O is actually a very good forum, yes you do get a few knobheads but some people seem completed oblivious to the fact there is a fair share on here. Also it isn't full of kids, I could probably quite easily list off a load very good posters on there who aren't 14 or from Mongolia, a number of them are the better posters on here.

There are foreign posters but I don't see the issue there, apart from overzealous pride, a lot of them add a lot of quality and an outsiders opinion which is good to have. One in particular (Village Idiot) has an incredible knowledge of football, probably the most knowledgable football fan I have ever come across and really knows random stuff that he really shouldn't.

Some times the football forum does do my head in and I just stay away, that's unfortunately what happens when the forum gets really busy but generally it is a good read/debate and the admin (the Nazis they are) do make an effort to get rid of the shit/get threads back on topic.

Anyway BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP :huh:

To suggest this place is always getting slagged off on Newcastle-Online is absolutely ludicrous and the hypocrisy is dumbfounding :lol:

I have been on Newcastle forums since about 2000 and this or one of it's incarnations will have been one of the first forums I have ever used but I use both now just as much (the shame of it all! etc..). I was an admin just before the merger with Craig, Gol etc.. but couldn't be arsed with it anymore on N-O a long time ago. This is my "home" despite being told on occasion to "fuck off back to N-O" by some who registered here after I did.

N-O is actually a very good forum, yes you do get a few knobheads but some people seem completed oblivious to the fact there is a fair share on here. Also it isn't full of kids, I could probably quite easily list off a load very good posters on there who aren't 14 or from Mongolia, a number of them are the better posters on here.

There are foreign posters but I don't see the issue there, apart from overzealous pride, a lot of them add a lot of quality and an outsiders opinion which is good to have. One in particular (Village Idiot) has an incredible knowledge of football, probably the most knowledgable football fan I have ever come across and really knows random stuff that he really shouldn't.

Some times the football forum does do my head in and I just stay away, that's unfortunately what happens when the forum gets really busy but generally it is a good read/debate and the admin (the Nazis they are) do make an effort to get rid of the shit/get threads back on topic.

give over you daft shite. There are still wankers like booboo [otter] having a go at me every so often and saying how I was wrong, this is the bloke who admitted booing the team when they finished 5th in the premiership.

Just to add to his credibility, he does it knowing I can't reply, and he isn't the only one. Yep, blokes with class all of them :angry:

Others who make excuses for Ashley, and say how much better off we are, are fucking hilarious. And I suspect that you know it, but won't admit it, which is the same as lots of the others.

Anyway, we don't want to ruin this thread, so I'll leave it there having replied to you.

Gejon, what is all the 'BEEP BEEP' ing about? :huh:

Stevie went on a rant about how my N-O alarm goes of whenever it's mentioned on here, his post has BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP in it.

Was actually quite funny tbf :lol:

give over you daft shite. There are still wankers like booboo [otter] having a go at me every so often and saying how I was wrong, this is the bloke who admitted booing the team when they finished 5th in the premiership.

Just to add to his credibility, he does it knowing I can't reply, and he isn't the only one. Yep, blokes with class all of them :(

Others who make excuses for Ashley, and say how much better off we are, are fucking hilarious. And I suspect that you know it, but won't admit it, which is the same as lots of the others.

Anyway, we don't want to ruin this thread, so I'll leave it there having replied to you.

Otter mentioning you is nothing to do with Toontastic.

The vast majority of N-O do not like Ashley, a few of the lads actually helped organise some demonstrations when Hughton was sacked and were backed by 90% of the forum. That's another myth but I suppose 5 posters out of 100 trying to defend Ashley means the whole forum back the fat wanker :angry:

Gejon, what is all the 'BEEP BEEP' ing about? :angry:

Stevie went on a rant about how my N-O alarm goes of whenever it's mentioned on here, his post has BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP in it.

Was actually quite funny tbf :lol:

ahhh :huh:

Just to add to his credibility, he does it knowing I can't reply, and he isn't the only one. Yep, blokes with class all of them :(

Otter mentioning you is nothing to do with Toontastic.

The vast majority of N-O do not like Ashley, a few of the lads actually helped organise some demonstrations when Hughton was sacked and were backed by 90% of the forum. That's another myth but I suppose 5 posters out of 100 trying to defend Ashley means the whole forum back the fat wanker :angry:

no, but it means he's a wanker though. As for 5 out of 100, give over, what bollocks. The same old bland arseholes like mick are still the same as ever, these tossers make excuses and sound like they are happy with our declined standards, rather than admit they were wrong. Arseholes to a man.

Again, a load of bollocks.

Open your eyes. Anyway, I'm off out soon and like I said, I don't want to derail the thread, you should just be honest with yourself.

We can all make stuff up Leazes, I know you are bitter but you should learn to get over things.

I don't know why I am arguing, everyone knows you just make stuff up all the time to fit in with your argument. You have been doing it for as long as you have been posting :lol:

Do you have an alarm that goes off when N-O is mentioned on here Gejon?

I dont come on here much and even I have noticed.

I worry for N-O if it is looked down on by members of TT

Speaking of gommels....

It amuses me to see a Schmendrick like you playing the Toches Lelar with an Alter Trombenik like Leazes.

Seriously , why post such bobkes? Only a beheyme like you would come here and play the Oysshteler.

Just because your team leader has you sussed as nebbish and full of dreck.

Ekh! Gey plats!

Sorry :lol:

Was toontastic around in 97? I think I started posting on some forum linked through .cock but no-one seems to remember that. I went on holiday and it suddenly wasn't there anymore. I emailed Tanzo and got linked to toonchat/toontastic (I think it had a cartoony banner) and the rest is history :huh:

We can all make stuff up Leazes, I know you are bitter but you should learn to get over things.

I don't know why I am arguing, everyone knows you just make stuff up all the time to fit in with your argument. You have been doing it for as long as you have been posting :lol:

everything I said has happened, and some people have admitted it.

FWIW, I wouldn't bother posting what I used to post if they let me back on anyway, as people have said, arguing with a load of spotty 10 year olds from Singapore is a waste of time.

Speaking of gommels....

It amuses me to see a Schmendrick like you playing the Toches Lelar with an Alter Trombenik like Leazes.

Seriously , why post such bobkes? Only a beheyme like you would come here and play the Oysshteler.

Ekh! Gey plats!

:lol:

And Gejon frig off with the NO defence. We don't care. :huh:

Speaking of gommels....

Ekh! Gey plats!

:lol:

And Gejon frig off with the NO defence. We don't care. :angry:

Just righting the wrongs :huh:

Anyway it winds up Leazes so it's worth it.

Sorry :lol:

Was toontastic around in 97? I think I started posting on some forum linked through .cock but no-one seems to remember that. I went on holiday and it suddenly wasn't there anymore. I emailed Tanzo and got linked to toonchat/toontastic (I think it had a cartoony banner) and the rest is history :huh:

Scary where the years have gone mind, I didnt have the internet untill 2001. I wonder how life would be now without the net.

everything I said has happened, and some people have admitted it.

FWIW, I wouldn't bother posting what I used to post if they let me back on anyway, as people have said, arguing with a load of spotty 10 year olds from Singapore is a waste of time.

Come out,come out !

You'll feel better

:huh: