This board needs a Miles Lane

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

It'd be a bit dull if we all got along

I know that, and don't get me wrong on the very odd occasion I've had crossed words with people on here but this....is what I mean....

The endless ding dongs over ashley v shepherd are getting tedious mind

They are. It's like the "troubles in Northern Ireland" everyone has a different view and it's difficult to sort out. i.e. if Leazes view was Gerry Adams I'd be Martin McGuinness, while CT would be the Rt. Rev Iain Paisley, but it's been discussed so much it always ends in a net row, I can't believe my Psychic fuckin Steve post descended in to MA/THs&TSs row again.

And ChezGiven would be Mo Mowlam, carefully trying to find sense in the madness.

Ok, here we go.

There was no need for an arguement thread when Shepherd ran the club and we were top 6. As the general feel good factor in the city was higher than normal other businesses done well also. The good football we played also helped bring business into the region. Now under MA we have the opposite. In fact, its likely his fault we just had a drop off in GDP. The twat. Like.

You calling me two faced?

I'll get some ladders and head butt your knees, cheeky cernt

I wouldn't recommend that on Gemmill. You'd have your eye out.

I loathe the term 'banter' btw. It's made another unwelcome appearance in SkySportsWankersMakingSexistCommentsGate.

Ok, here we go.

There was no need for an arguement thread when Shepherd ran the club and we were top 6. As the general feel good factor in the city was higher than normal other businesses done well also. The good football we played also helped bring business into the region. Now under MA we have the opposite. In fact, its likely his fault we just had a drop off in GDP. The twat. Like.

In those days we argued with blaydon over whether hugo viana was a defensive midfielder.

Predictably spilled over into the predictions thread :jesuswept:

aye, but I'm always fucking right. Right ? ;)

Predictably spilled over into the predictions thread :jesuswept:

Very Good ;)

except he didn't mean it :lol:

Ok, here we go.

I preferred it in those days. It was much easier to argue a contrary position than it is now imo.

Ok, here we go.

I preferred it in those days. It was much easier to argue a contrary position than it is now imo.

but if someone wants to argue with you, then they must take up a contrary position :jesuswept:

Ok, here we go.

but if someone wants to argue with you, then they must take up a contrary position :jesuswept:

Anybody who takes a contrary position regarding Ashley simply isn't worth arguing with though.