This board needs a Miles Lane

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I never understand the amount of net rows that occur on this board. We're all toon fans, can we not all just get along. I mean we have "The Halls and The Shepherds" arguments but the amount of people who are deliberately antagonistic and seem to revel in a net row, well it makes us look like mugs. If you want a net row have it here, so no cunt else has to read it.

To be fair like this board is tame compared to others I use, some of the religion and politics discussions get right out of hand and alot of the humour is well offside.

Fuck off you wanker

:jesuswept:

I never understand the amount of net rows that occur on this board. We're all toon fans, can we not all just get along. I mean we have "The Halls and The Shepherds" arguments but the amount of people who are deliberately antagonistic and seem to revel in a net row, well it makes us look like mugs. If you want a net row have it here, so no cunt else has to read it.

Hew man, ye daft cunt. Divn't yee tell me where and when I have to argue. If you want an arguement about it, bring it on, ye cunt. :jesuswept:

The endless ding dongs over ashley v shepherd are getting tedious mind

Getting?

Who's this Miles Lane fella anyway?

Famous boxing ref. If you aren't taking the piss. Or even if you are.

It'd be a bit dull if we all got along

I know that, and don't get me wrong on the very odd occasion I've had crossed words with people on here but this....is what I mean....

The endless ding dongs over ashley v shepherd are getting tedious mind

They are. It's like the "troubles in Northern Ireland" everyone has a different view and it's difficult to sort out. i.e. if Leazes view was Gerry Adams I'd be Martin McGuinness, while CT would be the Rt. Rev Iain Paisley, but it's been discussed so much it always ends in a net row, I can't believe my Psychic fuckin Steve post descended in to MA/THs&TSs row again.