The Biggest Loser

Christmas Tree

Back on tonight. Reports emerging that the big man from Jarrows fell of the wagon after being spotted in the Rising Sun takeaway with CT.

Funnily enough.....

I had a curry from there last night AND drove past his house in Jarrow yesterday. No sightings though.

Chubby chaser! That weights not gonna come off if you keep eating curries and ignoring the treadmill!

First weigh in at weight watchers tonight so anything eaten yesterday is all good. Bricks in the pockets and star pupil next monday.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on tonight. Reports emerging that the big man from Jarrows fell of the wagon after being spotted in the Rising Sun takeaway with CT.

Funnily enough.....

I had a curry from there last night AND drove past his house in Jarrow yesterday. No sightings though.

Chubby chaser! That weights not gonna come off if you keep eating curries and ignoring the treadmill!

How d'you know where his house is? ... :unsure: peeking through the window at his woman eh, you dorty bastard. :rolleyes:

Local Knowledge. And I had a fayre in the car, I wasnt just fatty watching. ;)

Funnily enough.....

First weigh in at weight watchers tonight so anything eaten yesterday is all good. Bricks in the pockets and star pupil next monday.

So, reach your absolute peak on first weigh in day to give you more chance of being 'the biggest loser'. Way to go :unsure:

Funnily enough.....

:unsure:

The ginger fatty was stitched right up last night like. :lol:

Loved the subtle foreshadowing with the interview to camera halfway through the episode about how the rest of the team are really close to each other. Hmm, I wonder what might happen later on?

The ginger fatty was stitched right up last night like. :lol:

Loved the subtle foreshadowing with the interview to camera halfway through the episode about how the rest of the team are really close to each other. Hmm, I wonder what might happen later on?

Aye so blatant. :unsure: Followed by just after the weigh-in her going "I think I've earned my place in the team". Errr pack your bags love.

I don't know, I'd say there's a good case for people who reply to threads about things they have no interest in.

:D I actually missed it last night. That blame lies firmly at the feet of NUFC, Carroll and LFC. Bastards.

Hope the big guy, CT's mate's still there.

I don't know, I'd say there's a good case for people who reply to threads about things they have no interest in.

:razz: I actually missed it last night. That blame lies firmly at the feet of NUFC, Carroll and LFC. Bastards.

:D

Aye, he's still there. The ginga one went.

:razz: I actually missed it last night. That blame lies firmly at the feet of NUFC, Carroll and LFC. Bastards.

Champion, don't think my life could've dealt with losing Carroll and the big guy in one night.

Whaaaat, 4 udders left the building? Disgraceful. She was a powerhouse, a workhorse and surely better than Kenan and Kel the twins. (I appreciate you might'nt know who K & K are) :lol:

Champion, don't think my life could've dealt with losing Carroll and the big guy in one night.

Whaaaat, 4 udders left the building? Disgraceful. She was a powerhouse, a workhorse and surely better than Kenan and Kel the twins. (I appreciate you might'nt know who K & K are) :lol:

She lost the most weight last night. There was hell on because quite a few of them lost nowt.

Doing the exercises but lots of scoffing.

:lol: I actually missed it last night. That blame lies firmly at the feet of NUFC, Carroll and LFC. Bastards.

:razz:

She lost the most weight last night. There was hell on because quite a few of them lost nowt.

Lots of scoffing? How? Don't they have set meals? :D

I can honestly see either Mark the Big Lad or the young kid winning it. How did they get on with going to Twickenham?

Anyway yee, what's gan on with your diet and WW? Did you turn up last night or too traumatised from the events to attend? Another week to reach a higher weight for achieving star of the week once intigrated into the WW regime haha.

:lol: I actually missed it last night. That blame lies firmly at the feet of NUFC, Carroll and LFC. Bastards.

Whaaaat, 4 udders left the building? Disgraceful. She was a powerhouse, a workhorse and surely better than Kenan and Kel the twins. (I appreciate you might'nt know who K & K are) :icon_lol:

I can honestly see either Mark the Big Lad or the young kid winning it. How did they get on with going to Twickenham?

Anyway yee, what's gan on with your diet and WW? Did you turn up last night or too traumatised from the events to attend? Another week to reach a higher weight for achieving star of the week once intigrated into the WW regime haha.

Meeting was due to start at 6pm and I was too far into the cans and depression by that point.

Out for a slap up tonight to re-discover my optimism, then out for the match tomorrow night. :D

Like the last fag before quitting, the last few days before dieting are orgasmic.

Obviously it would also be self defeating to continue with the treadmill while the snout is in the trough.

Happy Days.....and coming soon to Biggest Loser 9 :lol:

Whaaaat, 4 udders left the building? Disgraceful. She was a powerhouse, a workhorse and surely better than Kenan and Kel the twins. (I appreciate you might'nt know who K & K are) :icon_lol:

Meeting was due to start at 6pm and I was too far into the cans and depression by that point.

Out for a slap up tonight to re-discover my optimism, then out for the match tomorrow night. :D

Like the last fag before quitting, the last few days before dieting are orgasmic.

Obviously it would also be self defeating to continue with the treadmill while the snout is in the trough.

Happy Days.....and coming soon to Biggest Loser 9 :lol:

You're a legend :icon_lol:

Can't believe I miss it for one week, and they get rid of 4 tits.

On a more positive note, she's out in the public domain now. I reckon she'd fancy her chances with you if you fancied a rendezvous.

On a more positive note, she's out in the public domain now. I reckon she'd fancy her chances with you if you fancied a rendezvous.

I couldn't possibly. You saw her first.

I couldn't possibly. You saw her first.

What a gentleman. Maybe you double up and have 2 tits each. Anyhow, I've seen smaller [love] handles used to open a container lorry.