The Biggest Loser

Christmas Tree

Aye. :rolleyes:

Love how there's a Biggest Loser meal replacement range as well, top healthy living.

That massive woman has trained to be an aerobics instructor so it's obviously done some good like.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeazesLad
Is it true this programme is sponsored by Subway? I thought the kid at work must be taking the piss.

:rolleyes:

Subways are healthy compared to what most fat people consume.

See if you're clinically obese it must be hard watching that show like, must be like looking at a mirror image of yourself, through all the emotion and suffering. I can't watch it because I can't keep me eyes fixed on the bellies at the end, it's car crash telly if you ask me.

Paddy was the only one who looked like he'd never been fat for a day in his life. Some of the others had done really well too mind.

really don't see why people watch shite like this, apart from the women [nowt personal or sexist Jill] they are woman's shows.

;) They're awesome. I've been losing weight myself which is the only reason I've taken an interest, usually I'd give this sort of thing a miss.

Sponsored by Subway's low fat range, Alex. ;)

if you want to lose weight, eat nowt for a week :rolleyes: usually does the trick

Paddy was the only one who looked like he'd never been fat for a day in his life. Some of the others had done really well too mind.

Mind, it did undermine the show's "exercise, exercise, exercise. LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!1!" approach when the bloke who did his knee in the first show and couldn't move for three months ended up losing more weight than his team-mate who was boasting about being able to play rugby again but had clearly also got straight back on the pies and beer after leaving the house. :rolleyes:

Subways are healthy compared to what most fat people consume.

Aye, it's not a bad match-up sponsorship-wise. Except they're stapling it onto a show full of people who'd order three meatball marinara foot-longs with extra cheese for a "light lunch".

Aye that Rob kid lost more than 3 stone whilst on the show, I'm sure. Yet after another 15 weeks he'd put it back on. What a tit.

I'm playing rugby again. Course you are, Rob.

My thoughts exactly

Had him down as a potential winner from the start, mind - the young blokes often are - so I wonder if he was only in it for the money and he didn't have the motivation to keep going once they got rid of him.

Had him down as a potential winner from the start, mind - the young blokes often are - so I wonder if he was only in it for the money and he didn't have the motivation to keep going once they got rid of him.

He was doing it for his dad *sob*

Rob only lost 1lb since he left the house (I read that elsewhere, I'm assuming it's true) and did you see the size of his face?! Proper fat. There's no way he'd bulked up with a load of muscle. Probably just started drinking with the rugby lads again.

He was after the money that fat greedy bastard. Did you see his face light up when that grand was hidden in the cakes?

I'm starting an obese diet tonight in order to enter next years show purely for the cash, although I'm starting to think CT has the same idea :rolleyes:

He was after the money that fat greedy bastard. Did you see his face light up when that grand was hidden in the cakes?

I'm starting an obese diet tonight in order to enter next years show purely for the cash, although I'm starting to think CT has the same idea ;)

:rolleyes:

Rob only lost 1lb since he left the house (I read that elsewhere, I'm assuming it's true) and did you see the size of his face?! Proper fat. There's no way he'd bulked up with a load of muscle. Probably just started bumming with the rugby lads again.

FYP

"Oh please bum me, my dad used to" *sobs*