The Biggest Loser

Christmas Tree

Can't believe I miss it for one week, and they get rid of 4 tits.

On a more positive note, she's out in the public domain now. I reckon she'd fancy her chances with you if you fancied a rendezvous.

I couldn't possibly. You saw her first.

What a gentleman. Maybe you double up and have 2 tits each. Anyhow, I've seen smaller [love] handles used to open a container lorry.

Or 4 of us could suckle on her like little piglets.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a more positive note, she's out in the public domain now. I reckon she'd fancy her chances with you if you fancied a rendezvous.

What a gentleman. Maybe you double up and have 2 tits each. Anyhow, I've seen smaller [love] handles used to open a container lorry.

I'll take the upper east side if that's alreet with you's like. :D

First come, first served.

I'd guarantee that'd be me. :razz:

I'd guarantee that'd be me. :razz:

The sight of her face and her recieding Mick Hucknall hairdo would prevent me from ever coming. And if you go carpet munching, safety first, as Danny Boyle's educational film points out:

127_hours_poster_01.jpg

CT has the worst attitude to losing weight I have ever heard, he is going to put on 3 stone just in anticipation of going on a diet :D

"Right dieting next week, better make sure I get 6,000 calories a day in before that". :razz:

CT has the worst attitude to losing weight I have ever heard, he is going to put on 3 stone just in anticipation of going on a diet :D

"Right dieting next week, better make sure I get 6,000 calories a day in before that". :lol:

:razz:

Its like Rocky in Rocky 3 tapping away at Mr T's mohican and continually taking punches until he is so mad he loses it and fucks him over.

Each chocolate eclair that passes my lips is fuelling a hidden desire to diet. In a weeks time I'll be fucking hammering the treadmill, walking the dog and gyrating to the FHM High Street Honeys Dance workout DVD.

5104HQiLtJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Jillian probably gets them to do that sort of thing as a matter of course anyway. You can't imagine the producers daring to argue with her.

Look what she did to her daughter, she's clearly mental.

What's the story here?

Jillian probably gets them to do that sort of thing as a matter of course anyway. You can't imagine the producers daring to argue with her.

Look what she did to her daughter, she's clearly mental.

:lol:

liverpool_v_tns_gallery_01_470x320.jpg

In memory of the weight lost by any contestant from Merseyside.

P.S. The woman from somewhere in the North East looks that the hairy biker with the dark hair.

Paddy was the only one who looked like he'd never been fat for a day in his life. Some of the others had done really well too mind.

really don't see why people watch shite like this, apart from the women [nowt personal or sexist Jill] they are woman's shows.

Paddy was the only one who looked like he'd never been fat for a day in his life. Some of the others had done really well too mind.

really don't see why people watch shite like this, apart from the women [nowt personal or sexist Jill] they are woman's shows.

:rolleyes: They're awesome. I've been losing weight myself which is the only reason I've taken an interest, usually I'd give this sort of thing a miss.

Sponsored by Subway's low fat range, Alex. ;)

:rolleyes: They're awesome. I've been losing weight myself which is the only reason I've taken an interest, usually I'd give this sort of thing a miss.

Sponsored by Subway's low fat range, Alex. ;)

Really? ;)