Make three predictions about the world

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Anywhere else I should avoid going on holiday to Stevie? Is Italy safe again?

You'll be alright in the North, south of Florence, oh dear.

Been a mad year for seismic activity, it's not just a normal year. Three biggies in less than 9 month, fuckin massive ones really, Iceland stopped all air travel, when did that ever happen? New Zealand's worst in 90 year, and Japan's worst ever. Don't anyone say it's just normal, not on this size all in the same space of time it's not normal. The earth's having a good fuckin moan, and so it should with all us humans fucking it up.

Alex mentioned Dave Angel the DJ the other day but you definitely are like the one off the fast show.

"Stevie McFaul: psychic, earth mother, scouse hating, fat bastard" Could be your epitaph that. :icon_lol:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a mad year for seismic activity, it's not just a normal year. Three biggies in less than 9 month, fuckin massive ones really, Iceland stopped all air travel, when did that ever happen? New Zealand's worst in 90 year, and Japan's worst ever. Don't anyone say it's just normal, not on this size all in the same space of time it's not normal. The earth's having a good fuckin moan, and so it should with all us humans fucking it up.

Alex mentioned Dave Angel the DJ the other day but you definitely are like the one off the fast show.

"Stevie McFaul: psychic, earth mother, scouse hating, fat bastard" Could be your epitaph that. ;)

:icon_lol:

Borderline surely.

"Stevie McFaul: psychic, earth mother, scouse hating, fat bastard" Could be your epitaph that. ;)

Borderline surely.

Depends when you gan.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm getting the word... nonce.

Zsa Zsa Gabor will be dead, Portugal will have been bailed out by the EU and at least one Nordic country will be sending a heavy metal band to Eurovision.

News Headlines.....

"Portugal applies for EU bail out"..........and........."Zsa Zsa Gabor Hospitalized, Reportedly Spitting Up Blood".

Looking Good :D

Zsa Zsa Gabor will be dead, Portugal will have been bailed out by the EU and at least one Nordic country will be sending a heavy metal band to Eurovision.

News Headlines.....

"Portugal applies for EU bail out"..........and........."Zsa Zsa Gabor Hospitalized, Reportedly Spitting Up Blood".

I thought you had gone...... :icon_lol:

News Headlines.....

Looking Good :icon_lol:

I did and spent several days lurking in the wilderness mending my ways :D

News Headlines.....

Looking Good :icon_lol:

I did and spent several days lurking in the wilderness mending my ways :D

you took a taxi drive to nowhere eh ?

News Headlines.....

:icon_lol: Just a pity these buggers ruined everything by going out in the Norwegian semi-finals: