Make three predictions about the world

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Whats the problem with you ? Do you always feel your chums need some sort of moral support ? How fucking embarrassing.

Knew it was only a matter of time before that one turned up. :jesuswept: Leazes never has been able to cope with the idea that some people on here actually like each other.

An alien concept to the hate-filled tedious old goat.

All the same, I'm sure manc mag is a big boy and doesn't need you to argue his corner. Shame he has played such a big part in ruining the thread, we are still waiting for his 3 predictions, in case you haven't noticed yet

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the problem with you ? Do you always feel your chums need some sort of moral support ? How fucking embarrassing.

Knew it was only a matter of time before that one turned up. :jesuswept: Leazes never has been able to cope with the idea that some people on here actually like each other.

All the same, I'm sure manc mag is a big boy and doesn't need you to argue his corner. Shame he has played such a big part in ruining the thread, we are still waiting for his 3 predictions, in case you haven't noticed yet

and we're still waiting for you two bum bandits to fuck off, in case you haven't noticed yet

Why are you desperately waiting for my three predictions? I'm sure as shit I couldn't be arsed reading any of yours.

If in fact you posted any-and I literally don't know whether you did or not. ;)

ah, depends what you mean by "like", we know what it means to you ;)

A smilie doesn't that comment right

Out of order.

Why are you desperately waiting for my three predictions? I'm sure as shit I couldn't be arsed reading any of yours.

If in fact you posted any-and I literally don't know whether you did or not. ;)

I couldn't give a fuck about any of your predictions, I'm just pointing out you are ruining the thread by posting obsessed drivel aimed at me instead. Fuckwit :lol:

ah, depends what you mean by "like", we know what it means to you ;)

A smilie doesn't that comment right

Out of order.

ah, is he your bum chum too ?

C'mon Leazes, I'm only one square away from a full house on my 70s Working Men's Club Comedian Bingo card here. Don't break the heart of a man in need!

what makes you think I like those places :jesuswept:

Serious comment, chance to redeem yourself btw ;)

C'mon Leazes, I'm only one square away from a full house on my 70s Working Men's Club Comedian Bingo card here. Don't break the heart of a man in need!

Serious comment, chance to redeem yourself btw :lol:

Oh , the bitter irony ;)

You're an embarrassment Leazes.

You truly are.

Serious comment, chance to redeem yourself btw :lol:

Oh , the bitter irony ;)

You're an embarrassment Leazes.

You truly are.

answering for your mate again ? How sweet [and embarrassing]

Thing is, we've had a good run of late with very little of this boring crap. Why you feel the need to get it going again is plain daft.

One of the very good things about this site is the laid back, virtually "no banning" policy. However there is some merit in having a "naughty step" week ban possibly for persistent offenders.

As with small children, it would only take one or two "naughty bans" to help them see the error of their ways.

Thing is, we've had a good run of late with very little of this boring crap. Why you feel the need to get it going again is plain daft.

One of the very good things about this site is the laid back, virtually "no banning" policy. However there is some merit in having a "naughty step" week ban possibly for persistent offenders.

As with small children, it would only take one or two "naughty bans" to help them see the error of their ways.

I was only joking man.

No Leazes, I was pointing out what a hateful tit you are, but I really needn't have bothered. You do a marvellous job of it with every post you make.

ah. Shame but I only posted in keeping with the subject of the thread until skidmark then your mate mancmag came in to derail it, despite what you say.

I was only joking man.

????????????????????????????????????????????

I was referring to the Leazes / Skidmark stuff????????