Make three predictions about the world

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I only need 1.

1. Any thread LM enters quickly derails into talking about Freddy FUCKING Shepherd and what the club done under him

get it right. See post nr 49

Still at it more often than not though:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...29391&st=20

obsessed

:jesuswept:

I think that much is pretty obvious.

indeed. Got an idea lad, why not post your 3 predictions like most people have done instead of derailing the thread.

obsessed.

I don't think it 'derails' things to validate a thread prediction tbh but I won't bother attempting to explain that to you (or the word hypocrite) as it's precisely what you were engaging in yourself in the post immediately beforehand. ;)

stick to the subject then. Does somebody need to explain to you what "obsessed" means

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only need 1.

1. Any thread LM enters quickly derails into talking about Freddy FUCKING Shepherd and what the club done under him

obsessed

indeed. Got an idea lad, why not post your 3 predictions like most people have done instead of derailing the thread.

obsessed.

I don't think it 'derails' things to validate a thread prediction tbh but I won't bother attempting to explain that to you (or the word hypocrite) as it's precisely what you were engaging in yourself in the post immediately beforehand. ;)

stick to the subject then. Does somebody need to explain to you what "obsessed" means

Using the subject to lay into immigration and mike ashley isn't obsessive?

I only need 1.

obsessed

obsessed.

I don't think it 'derails' things to validate a thread prediction tbh but I won't bother attempting to explain that to you (or the word hypocrite) as it's precisely what you were engaging in yourself in the post immediately beforehand. :lol:

You just keep typing words until you accidentally type something that makes sense eh lad? ;)

I only need 1.

obsessed

obsessed.

I don't think it 'derails' things to validate a thread prediction tbh but I won't bother attempting to explain that to you (or the word hypocrite) as it's precisely what you were engaging in yourself in the post immediately beforehand. :lol:

You just keep typing words until you accidentally type something that makes sense eh lad? ;)

it would seem you don't understand the word "obsessed".

What are your 3 predictions again ?

Another good Thread :jesuswept:

Aye, and it was just one day away from retirement.

Just keep predicting ffs if you feel strongly about it. ;)

sorry like, but have you contributed your 3 predictions yet ? Just wondering who exactly is ruining this thread....

Anyway stop taking the piss, see if you can do it or pipe down a bit.

I think everybody's quite capable of pulling random comments out of their arse tbf.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Anyway stop taking the piss, see if you can do it or pipe down a bit.

I think everybody's quite capable of pulling random comments out of their arse tbf.

In what regard?

sorry like, but have you contributed your 3 predictions yet ? Just wondering who exactly is ruining this thread....

For clarity

You and Skidmark.

For clarity

You and Skidmark.

well, take a closer look at the posts your chum manc-mag has made, he still hasn't contributed to the title of the thread yet.

Whats the problem with you ? Do you always feel your chums need some sort of moral support ? How fucking embarrassing.

Whats the problem with you ? Do you always feel your chums need some sort of moral support ? How fucking embarrassing.

Knew it was only a matter of time before that one turned up. :jesuswept: Leazes never has been able to cope with the idea that some people on here actually like each other.

For clarity

You and Skidmark.

well, take a closer look at the posts your chum manc-mag has made, he still hasn't contributed to the title of the thread yet.

Skidmark and Manc may have dangled the hook, but you took the bait and filled 2 pages with it.

A bloke your age, you'd think you'd know better.

Knew it was only a matter of time before that one turned up. :jesuswept: Leazes never has been able to cope with the idea that some people on here actually like each other.

An alien concept to the hate-filled tedious old goat.

ah, depends what you mean by "like", we know what it means to you ;)