Andy Gray sacked by Sky over sexism row

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well if the rest was the cake, that was the icing"

Writing was on the wall when Sky released more footage of him. They've fucked him over, he doesn't deserve to lose his job, but :jesuswept:

;)

I love them words, just after,

Phillipe Albeeeeeeeeeeeeeeert

"Well if the rest was the cake, that was the icing"

Writing was on the wall when Sky released more footage of him. They've fucked him over, he doesn't deserve to lose his job, but :jesuswept:

Reading into Gray's annual salary and what is happening at Sky at the minute and the takeover says that they'd be more than happy to have him off the payroll ASAIP.

Maybe he was told to apologize but refused? Or more likely some fucker at Sky has wanted rid for a while.

Oh well :jesuswept:

I did smell a rat when i read that keys had apologised but Gray hadn't - i've been sat here praying all day he would get the boot

Not sure he will suffer like, the lad was on a reported £1.7m a year for talking whilst watching a football match and ultimately getting most things wrong. He will snap up a job quick enough and if not he has already earnt enough to see him through. Never liked him personally and his faviouratism towards certain clubs, I just hope to god they don't decide to employ Sam 'Bolton' Allardyce after last nights showing, he couldn't get thorugh 60 secs without referring to Bolton as 'we'. Thick Hippohead really bolis my piss.