Post an embarrassing picture of yourself

Dr Gloom

About giving Spurs fans gip? Aye I was bad like I'll be much wiser next time - I was probably lucky not to get smacked if anything.

Some bloke said ''no worries you can go to Peterborough next year''.

He was right.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About giving Spurs fans gip? Aye I was bad like I'll be much wiser next time - I was probably lucky not to get smacked if anything.

He was right.

Bollocks. The story how I heard I was proud of it. If you hear anyone disrespecting Newcastle NEVER take it. I'll say that when I'm 64, would've earned you a great deal of respect 20 years ago that.

He was right.

Bollocks. The story how I heard I was proud of it. If you hear anyone disrespecting Newcastle NEVER take it. I'll say that when I'm 64, would've earned you a great deal of respect 20 years ago that.

The lot of them are bullshitting cunts like.

We got the tube back and there was some dickhead & his son opposite us on about a fucking squash tournament to his wife on the phone & his first crack with us was what crowds we'd get if we went down. We'd sat there and watched football for an hour and a half and all he could talk about was the crowd man.

They aren't fans the same way nothern people are they are spectators.

meonbbc2iw.png

That's how I looked when I was that ugly pricks age. 22. Fair enough I looked like a rent boy, and to be honest 10 year later I prefer how I look now, but I'd rather look like that than some dwarf cripple from Reading with a 26 inch waist.

What National Lottery game show were you on? :D

meonbbc2iw.png

That's how I looked when I was that ugly pricks age. 22. Fair enough I looked like a rent boy, and to be honest 10 year later I prefer how I look now, but I'd rather look like that than some dwarf cripple from Reading with a 26 inch waist.

What National Lottery game show were you on? :D

Friends Like These when Ant and Dec did it, 5 lads against 5 lasses. We won and fucked off to Thailand for two weeks.

He was right.

The lot of them are bullshitting cunts like.

We got the tube back and there was some dickhead & his son opposite us on about a fucking squash tournament to his wife on the phone & his first crack with us was what crowds we'd get if we went down. We'd sat there and watched football for an hour and a half and all he could talk about was the crowd man.

They aren't fans the same way nothern people are they are spectators.

Never will be. There's 300,000 match going Londoners 250,000 are fuckin complete arseholes.

Imagine if Nasri said toon fans have nee passion, people would be burning his house down. Arsenal fans just think aye he's got a point like.

Edited by McFaul

Never will be. There's 300,000 match going Londoners 250,000 are fuckin complete arseholes.

Their crack was awful man, quiet ground, loads of empty seats, they are just full of shit. You only heard from them when they scored, some cockney policeman telling individuals to sit down despite the 3000 standing up, but he reckons he could still kick people out. Shit groud, shit location, seen Mike Ashley's daughter at the bar like - yes, definitely yes.

Their crack was awful man, quiet ground, loads of empty seats, they are just full of shit. You only heard from them when they scored, some cockney policeman telling individuals to sit down despite the 3000 standing up, but he reckons he could still kick people out. Shit groud, shit location, seen Mike Ashley's daughter at the bar like - yes, definitely yes.

I was thinking about this the other night about if we get to Wembley. Last time I was there I was in a box, but you could see the stewards successfully getting the Blackpool fans to sit down. If they tried to do that to us FA Cup Final I can see carnage tbh, and I'll tell you now they're all fuckin black or asian. "Sit down bro" fuck off. Hopefully i'll be alright. Saying that we'll never fuckin get there anyway :D imagine if we did, how ironic would it be if we won a trophy with Ashley as chairman, him and fuckin Dekka cuddling in the royal box.

Our support has grown a lot since the last two - it would be total fucking chaos. It would be just our luck to win something under these bastards & have half the support curse it. I wouldn't care like I'd explode in a cloud of jizz.

I'm sure there's people who didn't want us to with the UEFA cup under Souness just cause they hated him :D

Our support has grown a lot since the last two - it would be total fucking chaos. It would be just our luck to win something under these bastards & have half the support curse it. I wouldn't care like I'd explode in a cloud of jizz.

I'm sure there's people who didn't want us to with the UEFA cup under Souness just cause they hated him :D

Don't think it's grown since 99 like Tom. DH reckoned they done a survey in 1998 that showed a successful NUFC could fill 100000 seats. We can't even get 47000 against Arsenal at the minute.

It'll be the same as last year and the year before - televised first games - like Reading then Villa - till people get a taste for it.

I reckon there's a few new fans now after Bobby & the second shot at the Champions League etc etc.

It'll be the same as last year and the year before - televised first games - like Reading then Villa - till people get a taste for it.

I reckon there's a few new fans now after Bobby & the second shot at the Champions League etc etc.

There's more fucked off. Most me mates had ST's in 2002, there's 5 people I would class as good mates got them now. You only need to look at this forum die hards like Alex and Peasepud they've all fucked off.

Harsh! :D

Particularly when you're an ugly hairy unsymetrically faced genetic inferior pasty faced cunt like him. I mean look at him he's like Russell Brand before he quit heroin, but only if he was had like an intravenous pump of brown into his heart every 20 minutes.

bearsgoal.png

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLkick

..twas actaully a goal :)

That Stevie turning his back to the shot?

You can take criticism of your looks when you're ugly and it's Brad Pitt doing the criticising, but when it's cunts who's heads I would actually laugh at and people who like like an 138 year old trophy, I think I'll pipe up <_< Fucking Kevin could blow you over you ugly bastard.

You took that surprisingly well, Stevie.

I just want to know which trophy it is I look like. :icon_lol:

Harsh! :D

Particularly when you're an ugly hairy unsymetrically faced genetic inferior pasty faced cunt like him. I mean look at him he's like Russell Brand before he quit heroin, but only if he was had like an intravenous pump of brown into his heart every 20 minutes.

bearsgoal.png

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLkick

..twas actaully a goal :)

That Stevie turning his back to the shot?

You can take criticism of your looks when you're ugly and it's Brad Pitt doing the criticising, but when it's cunts who's heads I would actually laugh at and people who like like an 138 year old trophy, I think I'll pipe up <_< Fucking Kevin could blow you over you ugly bastard.

You took that surprisingly well, Stevie.

I just want to know which trophy it is I look like. :icon_lol:

Fuck knows, talking pish. The Intertoto probably.

• 4 months later...