Dr Gloom

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bearsgoal.png

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLkick

..twas actaully a goal :icon_lol:

Which one are you? The 8 ball in the orange shirt taking the shot; the fat lad who's scared to be hit by the ball, or the kid who looks 10 in the goal who's been given the green jersey 'cause it was either that or no game?

bearsgoal.png

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLkick

..twas actaully a goal :icon_lol:

Which one are you? The 8 ball in the orange shirt taking the shot; the fat lad who's scared to be hit by the ball, or the kid who looks 10 in the goal who's been given the green jersey 'cause it was either that or no game?

Plays in a Wolves strip give you a hint Snakey?

Harsh! :icon_lol:

Particularly when you're an ugly hairy unsymetrically faced genetic inferior pasty faced cunt like him. I mean look at him he's like Russell Brand before he quit heroin, but only if he was had like an intravenous pump of brown into his heart every 20 minutes.

bearsgoal.png

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLkick

..twas actaully a goal :razz:

That Stevie turning his back to the shot?

You can take criticism of your looks when you're ugly and it's Brad Pitt doing the criticising, but when it's cunts who's heads I would actually laugh at and people who like like an 138 year old trophy, I think I'll pipe up :icon_lol: Fucking Kevin could blow you over you ugly bastard.

You took that surprisingly well, Stevie.

Ask Alan man - fucking Coloccini all the time. Must of lost 2 stone since that photo like.

The day I forgave you for the John Anderson crack was the day Alan told me about you on the tube from Seven Sisters back to London. He says you were that drunk you were taking a one man crusade to the Tottenham fans questioning their shit support, he thought he was gonna get chinned. Now in any toon fans book that crack deserves respect, and you'll always have it from me. Must've been 3 or 4 years that now not long after the West Ham crack. Was not that the day Kev reckoned he got done off Everton?

Aye that was the same weekend - reckon he got jumped by Mancs who were at the semi final IIRC, says he couldn't go to work and had to stay in London.

He gave me a sandwich on the way down like so he was in my good books.

Aye that was the same weekend - reckon he got jumped by Mancs who were at the semi final IIRC, says he couldn't go to work and had to stay in London.

He gave me a sandwich on the way down like so he was in my good books.

Nar he's a canny lad Kev to be fair not a bad bone in his body, known him years. Can you confirm Alan's story is correct.