Post an embarrassing picture of yourself

Dr Gloom

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Share my picture will you ya cunt, heres some payback.

0701.jpg

Who's your daddy now you fucking prick?

Nice random 3rd one down btw :razz:

Kevin, every fucker on here knows what I look like so get a grip.

And dont talk about my family or ill get on the next plane to Ireland and rape you you little cunt

Derry aggro Derry aggro hello hello!!!

I will say though Kevin, there is a line, don't cross it. Posting pictures of peoples families is behaviour I'd associate with mackems not Newcastle fans.

Share my picture will you ya cunt, heres some payback.

0701.jpg

Who's your daddy now you fucking prick?

Nice random 3rd one down btw :razz:

Kevin, every fucker on here knows what I look like so get a grip.

And dont talk about my family or ill get on the next plane to Ireland and rape you and your mam, you little cunt

Amended.

Kevin man, I posted a postage stamp sized picture of you in an embarrassing pictures thread, before posting a picture of myself.

Threatening to post pictures of my family just shows you up for the insecure, immature, dwarfy cunt you really are

Edited by J69

Kevin man, I posted a postage stamp sized picture of you in an embarrassing pictures thread, before posting a picture of myself.

Threatening to post pictures of my family just shows you up for the insecure, immature, dwarfy cunt you really are

And as for teaching people not to fuck with you Mr Derry Mafia, I reckon I have about 3 stone on you so I'm not overly worried

That would make Kevin 9st?

If it makes you feel any better the only pictures of your family i seen was the ones of you and the woman on your photobucket account. Lesson firmly taught :razz:

:D

The only thing taught is that everyone who has ever griefed you on here have had their actions vindicated you sad little boy.

My profiles been private for over 2 years, "big man". Coming from the man whos photobucket account is now in fact private, which shows me he is worried. Unlucky, spartanheed.

My profiles been private for over 2 years, "big man". Coming from the man whos photobucket account is now in fact private, which shows me he is worried. Unlucky, spartanheed.

Its a photobucket account, its got pictures of my family and friends that I share with them, and when silly boys threaten to post them online then yes, I have to make it private.

You are on a social network site, the whole point is for people to search for you on there you bumder. Its obviously doubly private now as you are nowhere to be found :razz:

Im 13.5 stone and 6 foot.

Kevin is 5'6.

You looked a little bit smaller than that when I saw you like but the hoody didn't help. Fair enough. I think you're owed an apology here like tbh. Proper school boy crack.