Post an embarrassing picture of yourself

Dr Gloom

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Jill you should put that pic of you on NO up on here in this thread. Not cos you look bad on it or anything, but you're wearing an ARGENTINA (spits) top on!!! What the fuck is going on? Argentina, Simon Weston didn't get burned for people to be walking Shields Road in Argie tops ;)

Jill you should put that pic of you on NO up on here in this thread. Not cos you look bad on it or anything, but you're wearing an ARGENTINA (spits) top on!!! What the fuck is going on? Argentina, Simon Weston didn't get burned for people to be walking Shields Road in Argie tops ;)

That's awesome that shirt man, retro. :lol: It was my dad's back when he had manlove for Mario Kempes.

argb.jpg

That's awesome that shirt man, retro. :lol: It was my dad's back when he had manlove for Mario Kempes.

argb.jpg

Is it authentic 1978 adidas?

It's just one of my pet hates, seeing kids walking the streets in other countries tops. During the WORLD CUP walking round the shops families with kids in Brazil tops, France, Italy, USA, Argentina and even Germany. ABE really fucks me right off. If I was in power I'd jail the parents.

The only one I accept is Max off Max and Paddy walking round in his Pakistan cricket top cos it's for a gag.

That's awesome that shirt man, retro. ;) It was my dad's back when he had manlove for Mario Kempes.

argb.jpg

It's just one of my pet hates, seeing kids walking the streets in other countries tops. During the WORLD CUP walking round the shops families with kids in Brazil tops, France, Italy, USA, Argentina and even Germany. ABE really fucks me right off. If I was in power I'd jail the parents.

The only one I accept is Max off Max and Paddy walking round in his Pakistan cricket top cos it's for a gag.

My youngest daughter is a bit of a tomboy and has more strips than I ever had at the same age, I think I had one toon top at her age and my mam stitched on the magpie/castle crest on it! :lol:

Anyway, she got a cheap snide Cyprus kit on our hols, she wanted an Argentina one, she's of course got a Newcastle one, a glentoran one and a Northern Ireland one, and an Italian kit, hell she's even got an England strip! thats just off the top of my head! They're all just daft kids ones with the exception of the NUFC one and the Glens shirt. My mother* usually buys most of them. I don't mind her wearing another countries top on during the World Cup, she's a bairn, a lass and it means nowt to me. I'd be more concerned with the strange people who don't follow NUFC or football in particular who suddenly have fucking dopey looking St. George flags and other such tat adorned everywhere come World Cup time.

*She knows the rules and so does the bairn. No club teams other than NUFC. (I let my mother off with Glentoran as they're a small club from another country and my Grandfather hadn't long died and was a fan so my mother got one out of sentiment.)

It's a Le Coq Sportif one from just after the WC I think. Probably a knock off knowing my dad though. ;)

I'm not particularly patriotic but it's England until they get knocked out, always had a soft sport for Argentina though, mainly because I like the shirt. Always had loads of football shirts when I was younger but just because I liked them.

It's Skittles, btw. Looks weird though because I hate ice in drinks so there's none.

Had one of those at the Xmas do. Not my cup of char like ;)

So did I but it didn't look like that, was more like layered. I was too off my nut to care if it was nice, it was IIRC, but we had to down them in one. Think the flavour got richer as it went down.

HMHM and Jill I'm not particularly patriotic neither, but there's something wrong with wearing another countries top. Someone who used to be a good friend came to football (it was his team) in a Germany top years ago, and I said I wasn't playing if he was wearing that, and he took it off.