Post an embarrassing picture of yourself

Dr Gloom

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, his brother once had his seat and was the double of him, you his brother, then? He didn't say much so could have been a right cunt for all I know! :(

Whenever I've had season tickets they always been with our lass and either in level 7 or Bar 1892.

Actually, his brother once had his seat and was the double of him, you his brother, then? He didn't say much so could have been a right cunt for all I know! :(

There's a bloke next to me and he never says a word. He's only about 5ft 2 and looks abit oriental. Everyone calls him 'Hop Sing'. :icon_lol:

You want to watch what your saying, Oz, he might take you by supplies one day! :D

Whenever I've had season tickets they always been with our lass and either in level 7 or Bar 1892.

Did you share her ticket one year in level 7? I bet its you! :icon_lol:

There's a bloke next to me and he never says a word. He's only about 5ft 2 and looks abit oriental. Everyone calls him 'Hop Sing'. :icon_lol:

Must admit Im not a talker during the match really. I get too immersed in it. Liked a good sing back in the day but its very rare occurrence these days apart from certain areas of the ground.

Happiest days will always be the gallowgate terraces.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Cyprus2009044.jpg

Taken a couple of years ago when I knew it was time to sort the gut out.

:D

Ya much younger than I thought. Your derbies hardly like Robert Maxwell's even there.

What a would dee when ye get paid is have a look on here personally http://www.priorysports.co.uk/weights-and-benches.html

Bench pressing etc? No thanks! I lift weights at work sometimes so that'll do for me, that pic is pre-current job and I'm a bit fitter than then, plus I keep fit in the house, gyms aren't for me, I find them a bit gay, I'm afraid. I'm disappointed you never came out with the 'good looking kid' line you sometimes throw about. Thats you sooo chucked! :icon_lol:

Some people are so good looking it doesn't even need saying though :(

Actually, his brother once had his seat and was the double of him, you his brother, then? He didn't say much so could have been a right cunt for all I know! :lol:

There's a bloke next to me and he never says a word. He's only about 5ft 2 and looks abit oriental. Everyone calls him 'Hop Sing'. :blush:

Must admit Im not a talker during the match really. I get too immersed in it. Liked a good sing back in the day but its very rare occurrence these days apart from certain areas of the ground.

Happiest days will always be the gallowgate terraces.

Where I sit it's like a mothers meeting man. It's good crack sometimes but other times I just want to swear at the away fans, the ref and pipe down. It's good crack sometimes though, I sit next to a number of Nick Griffin's though. "Who got the final touch there Freddie??" - "A divvint naa one of the big darkies" oh dear.

Actually, his brother once had his seat and was the double of him, you his brother, then? He didn't say much so could have been a right cunt for all I know! :lol:

Did you share her ticket one year in level 7? I bet its you! :icon_lol:

Honest, I dont think it is.

I got the seats in level 7 when KK returned and there was myself the wife and my youngest daughter who was 3/4 at the time.

I have two brothers , quite a bit older and I dont think either of them have been to a game in the last 20 years, if ever.

And Im not called Ian. :blush:

Cyprus2009044.jpg

:blush:

Ya much younger than I thought. Your derbies hardly like Robert Maxwell's even there.

What a would dee when ye get paid is have a look on here personally http://www.priorysports.co.uk/weights-and-benches.html

Bench pressing etc? No thanks! I lift weights at work sometimes so that'll do for me, that pic is pre-current job and I'm a bit fitter than then, plus I keep fit in the house, gyms aren't for me, I find them a bit gay, I'm afraid. I'm disappointed you never came out with the 'good looking kid' line you sometimes throw about. Thats you sooo chucked! :blush:

Some people are so good looking it doesn't even need saying though :lol:

You can't see my 1992-£5-old-man-style-billy-stamper-from-someones-kitchen-in-Walker tattoo or you'd be fucking drooling, man! :icon_lol:

Did you share her ticket one year in level 7? I bet its you! :blush:

Honest, I dont think it is.

I got the seats in level 7 when KK returned and there was myself the wife and my youngest daughter who was 3/4 at the time.

I have two brothers , quite a bit older and I dont think either of them have been to a game in the last 20 years, if ever.

And Im not called Ian. :icon_lol:

Aye, he was a canny bloke, to be fair. :blush:

Cyprus2009044.jpg

Bench pressing etc? No thanks! I lift weights at work sometimes so that'll do for me, that pic is pre-current job and I'm a bit fitter than then, plus I keep fit in the house, gyms aren't for me, I find them a bit gay, I'm afraid. I'm disappointed you never came out with the 'good looking kid' line you sometimes throw about. Thats you sooo chucked! :icon_lol:

Some people are so good looking it doesn't even need saying though :blush:

You can't see my 1992-£5-old-man-style-billy-stamper-from-someones-kitchen-in-Walker tattoo or you'd be fucking drooling, man! :blush:

:lol: ahahaha

Unclean shaven, bad with the beer from a night in the Scrogg, geordie voice like Barry White, chicken stuck in his teeth - that's the vision of your tattooist you're painting to me. Big pink heart with "WOR LASS" written in the middle of your tattoo.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Cyprus2009044.jpg

Some people are so good looking it doesn't even need saying though :blush:

You can't see my 1992-£5-old-man-style-billy-stamper-from-someones-kitchen-in-Walker tattoo or you'd be fucking drooling, man! :blush:

:lol: ahahaha

Unclean shaven, bad with the beer from a night in the Scrogg, geordie voice like Barry White, chicken stuck in his teeth - that's the vision of your tattooist you're painting to me. Big pink heart with "WOR LASS" written in the middle of your tattoo.

Don't be daft! it's a skull with a sword going through it and a snake wrapped round it. Every one wants to sit next to me on holiday, man, I tell you.

11831_222113850855_611410855_4638381_8212611_n.jpg

This is my current Facebook profile picture for all you would be stalkers

Is that a Star Trek jumper?

In the winter of 2009, red jumpers were all the rage.

River Island if I know my magpies, and I think I do. :lol:

Visit My Website

A proper oldie I've found on my external hard drive. Forgot how much of a looker I was, tbh. :lol:

Awwrite big man, mon eh Bursaspor.

A divn't speak Jormin. What's that mean? :blush:

Haha you look THE spit of Kenny Miller.

Visit My Website

A proper oldie I've found on my external hard drive. Forgot how much of a looker I was, tbh. :lol:

Awwrite big man, mon eh Bursaspor.

A divn't speak Jormin. What's that mean? :blush:

Haha you look THE spit of Kenny Miller.

oooo, what a wounder comment. :icon_lol: I prefer to think of myself back then as a young Robson Green.

Good old Benidorm I'm in there if I remember right.