Post an embarrassing picture of yourself

Dr Gloom

For all my faults, the one thing I like above all is a good laugh and this place has given me lots.

I've given it, so its only fair I take it.

Have fun. :(

182u.jpg

Have to say, so pissed off that Fist is an inch shorter and a bag of sugar lighter, yet he looks like special forces and I just look, well, special. :D

Guess who this baldy, Ginger sexpot is Gemmill ? :icon_lol:

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
this is what i call an embarrasing picture. my excuse is it was taken on my stag do. i don't usually dress like that

n867450704_3405295_4850.jpg

Dear me you're another one who looks like a recovering anorexic, the amount of blokes with skinny arms on here. Do nen of yous do any physical work at all?

this is what i call an embarrasing picture. my excuse is it was taken on my stag do. i don't usually dress like that

n867450704_3405295_4850.jpg

Dear me you're another one who looks like a recovering anorexic, the amount of blokes with skinny arms on here. Do nen of yous do any physical work at all?

lean mate, not skinny

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
:( Good work Barney and Dan. Don't think Dan looks skinny or anorexic either tbf.

I'm not having a go at him, he's a good looking chap, but you can tell who the office workers are. If I was eating a packet of hoola hoops, I could fit one round his arms, and HMHM's.

:( Good work Barney and Dan. Don't think Dan looks skinny or anorexic either tbf.

I'm not having a go at him, he's a good looking chap, but you can tell who the office workers are. If I was eating a packet of hoola hoops, I could fit one round his arms, and HMHM's.

i was trimming down for my wedding when that picture was taken. i'm loads fatter these days.

Cyprus2009044.jpg

Taken a couple of years ago when I knew it was time to sort the gut out.

:wub:

Ya much younger than I thought. Your derbies hardly like Robert Maxwell's even there.

What a would dee when ye get paid is have a look on here personally http://www.priorysports.co.uk/weights-and-benches.html

Bench pressing etc? No thanks! I lift weights at work sometimes so that'll do for me, that pic is pre-current job and I'm a bit fitter than then, plus I keep fit in the house, gyms aren't for me, I find them a bit gay, I'm afraid. I'm disappointed you never came out with the 'good looking kid' line you sometimes throw about. Thats you sooo chucked! :(

meeevc.jpg

The dressing up in the bedroom is some serious stuff in your boudoir, cat!

For all my faults, the one thing I like above all is a good laugh and this place has given me lots.

Have fun. :icon_lol:

182u.jpg

Have to say, so pissed off that Fist is an inch shorter and a bag of sugar lighter, yet he looks like special forces and I just look, well, special. :D

You look very like the bloke I sat next to for two seasons! Ian I think his/your name was. If CT is him he was a sound bloke actually. I don't think it is but very, very similar.

Cyprus2009044.jpg

Taken a couple of years ago when I knew it was time to sort the gut out.

:wub:

Ya much younger than I thought. Your derbies hardly like Robert Maxwell's even there.

What a would dee when ye get paid is have a look on here personally http://www.priorysports.co.uk/weights-and-benches.html

Bench pressing etc? No thanks! I lift weights at work sometimes so that'll do for me, that pic is pre-current job and I'm a bit fitter than then, plus I keep fit in the house, gyms aren't for me, I find them a bit gay, I'm afraid. I'm disappointed you never came out with the 'good looking kid' line you sometimes throw about. Thats you sooo chucked! :(

meeevc.jpg

The dressing up in the bedroom is some serious stuff in your boudoir, cat!

Have fun. :icon_lol:

182u.jpg

Have to say, so pissed off that Fist is an inch shorter and a bag of sugar lighter, yet he looks like special forces and I just look, well, special. :wub:

You look very like the bloke I sat next to for two seasons! Ian I think his/your name was. If CT is him he was a sound bloke actually. I don't think it is but very, very similar.

Ruled me out there and then really. :D

Actually, his brother once had his seat and was the double of him, you his brother, then? He didn't say much so could have been a right cunt for all I know! :(

There's a bloke next to me and he never says a word. He's only about 5ft 2 and looks abit oriental. Everyone calls him 'Hop Sing'. :icon_lol: