Post an embarrassing picture of yourself

Dr Gloom

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can't take his eyes from your innocent young dish man! :(

While reaching for his tarpaulin and lucky shovel?

"Warm the "Love Van" up, I'm going out for a bit!"

Is more likely

Honestly, if you were to guess which of the contributors were going to show up on the News as a suspect in a serial killer case...

I mean, obviously Parky would be the guy who thinks he's a reincarnated messiah type living within a commune who all swear to a suicide pact, but CT would be the hammer-killer of Boldon.

From the FBI

http://www.uplink.com.au/lawlibrary/Documents/Docs/Doc5.html

A more specific profile of a serial killer has been presented by Apsche (1993) stating that most are white males in their twenties or thirties, who target strangers near their homes or places of work. Usually a visual impairment such as baldness trigger their initial anger. "According to criminologist Eric Hickey, who has assembled the most extensive database on demography of serial murder states that, 88% of serial killers are male, 85% are Caucasian, and the average age when they claim their first victim is usually around 28.5. In terms of victim selection, 62% of the killers target strangers exclusively, and another 22% kill at least one stranger.Since the late 90's, more serial killers are using the internet to find potential targets. Finally, 71% of the killers operate in a specific location or area, rather than traveling wide distances to commit their crimes". Quite often a serial killer will relocate before killings begin.(Apsche, 1993, p.16).

:icon_lol:

meeevc.jpg
Whenever we see someone we like, the pupils of our eyes dilate and grow larger. It’s almost as if our eyes are trying to see as much of this person as possible. This is an involuntary and uncontrollable physiological response.

Those babys are staring right at me, an dey biiig!

:(

He can't take his eyes from your innocent young dish man! :(

Is more likely

Honestly, if you were to guess which of the contributors were going to show up on the News as a suspect in a serial killer case...

I mean, obviously Parky would be the guy who thinks he's a reincarnated messiah type living within a commune who all swear to a suicide pact, but CT would be the hammer-killer of Boldon.

From the FBI

A more specific profile of a serial killer has been presented by Apsche (1993) stating that most are white males in their twenties or thirties, who target strangers near their homes or places of work. Usually a visual impairment such as baldness trigger their initial anger. "According to criminologist Eric Hickey, who has assembled the most extensive database on demography of serial murder states that, 88% of serial killers are male, 85% are Caucasian, and the average age when they claim their first victim is usually around 28.5. In terms of victim selection, 62% of the killers target strangers exclusively, and another 22% kill at least one stranger.Since the late 90's, more serial killers are using the internet to find potential targets. Finally, 71% of the killers operate in a specific location or area, rather than traveling wide distances to commit their crimes". Quite often a serial killer will relocate before killings begin.(Apsche, 1993, p.16).

Didn't you move house recently CT? You bald honky.

meeevc.jpg
Whenever we see someone we like, the pupils of our eyes dilate and grow larger. It’s almost as if our eyes are trying to see as much of this person as possible. This is an involuntary and uncontrollable physiological response.

:D

He can't take his eyes from your innocent young dish man! :icon_lol:

Is more likely

From the FBI

:D

I fit the kit for a psycho? So you think it wise to poke the bear? :(

He can't take his eyes from your innocent young dish man! :D

Is more likely

From the FBI

:wub:

I fit the kit for a psycho? So you think it wise to poke the bear? :icon_lol:

meeevc.jpg

:wub:

Get your scrubs Love, you've pulled :D

Bunch of Stokoepaths on here.

Trolololo!!

I swear, an animated Stokeolololo and I might just die.

If I could , I would've.

@yourservice? Please?

If I could convert avi to gif I'd give it a go (lo-fi version of course)

For all my faults, the one thing I like above all is a good laugh and this place has given me lots.

I've given it, so its only fair I take it.

Have fun. :(

182u.jpg

Have to say, so pissed off that Fist is an inch shorter and a bag of sugar lighter, yet he looks like special forces and I just look, well, special. :icon_lol: