Post an embarrassing picture of yourself

Dr Gloom

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look how classic that ball and boots combo are in the Maradona pic and then contrast them to the dayglo tragedy that's de rigueur in football nowadays. And I don't just mean in CLS in fairness to J69

Totally agree with MM. The match balls of the 80s were timeless. Either a Mitre Delta, Adidas Tango or Minerva Supreme depending on what deal the home club had.

When did the standardised 'Premiership' ball come into use? I noticed on the video of the 4-3 at Anfield that they were still using a Tango back then.

The players in your league look to be of a similar level of fitness as the ones in mine :lol:

208352_10150523419590023_565140022_17804418_6009735_n.jpg

The players in your league look to be of a similar level of fitness as the ones in mine :lol:

208352_10150523419590023_565140022_17804418_6009735_n.jpg

Across the keeper you doilum bottom left aiming for the with some spin on it so it sneaks inside. Decent body shape for the volley clearly you're not a cripple on the pitch, but not perfect. I was/am like Mark Hughes for volleys.

Totally agree with MM. The match balls of the 80s were timeless. Either a Mitre Delta, Adidas Tango or Minerva Supreme depending on what deal the home club had.

When did the standardised 'Premiership' ball come into use? I noticed on the video of the 4-3 at Anfield that they were still using a Tango back then.

Mitre Multiplex too. PUMA Kings for boots, adidas samba for 5 a side, accept no substitute.

Across the keeper you doilum bottom left aiming for the with some spin on it so it sneaks inside. Decent body shape for the volley clearly you're not a cripple on the pitch, but not perfect. I was/am like Mark Hughes for volleys.

You can't tell from the first picture but my boot slid from under me just as I hit it, hence me ending up on the floor. Otherwise it would have burst the net!