What's your mental image of posters on here?

Howmanheyman

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking more...

derekacorah.jpg

:icon_lol:

my image of Tom

Page_Putland.jpg

nowt will change it either

:rolleyes: At least 'Tom' looks happy in his life. :huff:

3567163138_891b76c464.jpg

I honestly believe this is either CT or Leazes. I'll hear nothing to the contrary neither. <_<

It's CT outside weight watchers after a disappointing weigh in.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

When it comes to the ladies on here, everyone is stunning in my head and I'm quite happy keeping that mental image, thanks very much. :D:suicide:

Nah

Well I wouldn't want to argue with a big bastard like you, so I'll wait until at least three people vouch for him. :icon_lol:

Anyone? :D

cartman-as-the-police-respect-my-authority1.jpg

Good lad. :rolleyes::

Now do I interpret that as a yes or a no?

I'll go with your first answer, El Fisto. :suicide:

Ayatollah Hermione = A vague sense of unease that it's pronounced 'Her-My-Oh-knee' and not 'her-me-own'. Stupidest name since Siobhan....which leads to the image of a new lass at work i called "see-oh-ban' to her face. :suicide:

:D A teacher did that at registration once on the first day in a new class. Well "sigh-oh-ban" to be exact.

lol i had that a fair few times when i worked in accounts, English companies ringing up about invoices asking for people in the office

the other one was may-buh for Maebh

and various ones for Ruairí (rory)

How the hell do you pronounce it?

As in Niamh?

Aoife is another I used to struggle with

Ayatollah Hermione = A vague sense of unease that it's pronounced 'Her-My-Oh-knee' and not 'her-me-own'. Stupidest name since Siobhan....which leads to the image of a new lass at work i called "see-oh-ban' to her face. :icon_lol:

:D A teacher did that at registration once on the first day in a new class. Well "sigh-oh-ban" to be exact.

lol i had that a fair few times when i worked in accounts, English companies ringing up about invoices asking for people in the office

the other one was may-buh for Maebh

and various ones for Ruairí (rory)

How the hell do you pronounce it?

As in Niamh?

Aoife is another I used to struggle with

You're right there Dom. One of the staff at work had a baby called Niamh. It's the weirdest spelling of a name I'd believe. Why not just Nieve. Only going to cause the child problems when trying to make bookings over the phone in later life. :suicide: