Drink wise.

Park Life

If I'm out all day I can usually manage about 10 pints before I can't drink anymore. Not because I get ill, I just can never seem to have more than that.

I tend to struggle these days though as I've gone back to drinking vodka and as much as I'd like to be able to manage doubles all the time like I used to, I really can't. :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't drink cold tea anymore. 3 or 4 pints and I'm normally on my way. By 7 I'm not good to anybody. Always had a low threshold to drink but it's never stopped me pushing the parameters when I go out.

I'm more the type who gans to my local, have 4 or 5, abrakebabra then hyem to babestation. Sorry, I mean the wife.

:icon_lol:

Reminds of a tale about the Father-in-law when I was going out with the wife.

The wife still lived at home and they'd just got telewest in. Her and her mother had been dying to see this film on UK Living called, (I think), 'Who will love my children?' It was basically one of these true life weepy films for split arses. Anyway, it was always on about eleven and the mother wouldn't stay up to watch it, so trying to get into the good books, I set up their video to link it with the cable channel. So, job done, it's all sorted to tape channel 6 which was the cable channel at eleven o'clock. Anyway, next time I go to the house to see wor lass the father-in-law is getting called 'Tuggo'.

The wife and mother-in-law sat down to watch it the next day, and after an hour of watching the emotional dilemna of a woman with terminal cancer trying to set up her husband with a perfect surogate mother for her kids, the channel then gets changed and some lass starts getting her tits oot on the Adult Channel freeview! Unbeknownst to father-in-law, horny prospective son-in-law has set up the video to get in the good books so in he comes, not a care in the world, pissed, at five to twelve with the remote in his hand and a gleam in his eye, not knowing the stick he's got coming to him the next day. Ouch! :D

:rolleyes: Class.

I've had my weakness unearthed on a few occasions when I've turned the TV off straight after watching babestation half-cut, then the wife gets up in the morning and goes downstairs to put the TV on for the bairn and all I hear is 'Maaaaaaac' :lol: As she's now standing staring at the Babestation end screen.

Haven't had a beer since Jan 5th. All part of this health-kick, I'm having one night off the regime on the 11th of Feb because I'm back up in Newcastle. However, trying to maintain street cred while drinking a diet lemonade or whatever is beyond even me :D

beer is rank, i have to force it into me when it gets half empty. the cocktails were even more rank, blue wkd, sambucca and orange juice :D

Edit - it was actually blue curaco or something, not wkd. and also peach schnapps, not sambucca. Still rank.

Edited by Kevin

beer is rank, i have to force it into me when it gets half empty. the cocktails were even more rank, blue wkd, sambucca and orange juice :D

Edit - it was actually blue curaco or something, not wkd. and also peach schnapps, not sambucca. Still rank.

:suicide: that's not a cocktail man.

A cocktail is a Brandy Alexandra or a Tom Collins. "Sex on the Beach" and all that shit isn't a proper cocktail, it's just morally acceptable date rape juice.

:suicide: that's not a cocktail man.

A cocktail is a Brandy Alexandra or a Tom Collins. "Sex on the Beach" and all that shit isn't a proper cocktail, it's just morally acceptable date rape juice.

Aye. Still rank though.

4 pints and above is hangover territory. I do my best to avoid vodka though, it's the only spirit that has led to me not remembering a thing from the night beforehand. I never like to feel that I'm not in control, so kicked the vodka a while back.

Although there's always the nights where no matter how much you drink, it just doesn't seem to take hold. :jesuswept:

Last drink I had was sometime in Oct, then it was a pint of Copper Dragon after a ride.

Going through a dry patch lately?

:lol:

I think you are the one that has been "wooshed"...

Last drink I had was sometime in Oct, then it was a pint of Copper Dragon after a ride.

Going through a dry patch lately?

:lol:

I think you are the one that has been "wooshed"...

Thats what I was getting it. I dont understand what your talking about.