henda11

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

If you've ever watched Danny Dyer's International Football Factories though you will see it's like childs play in this country. Partizan Belgrade v Red Star in 1991 actually started the Balkans War, and Boban was right in the heart of what happened.

If you've ever watched Danny Dyer's International Football Factories though you will see it's like childs play in this country. Partizan Belgrade v Red Star in 1991 actually started the Balkans War, and Boban was right in the heart of what happened.

Danny Dyer's various tv shows are some of the funniest shit going

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

I saw that :lol: Did you happen to catch Danny Dyer on UFOs?

They're by far the funniest things on telly. The international football factories especially even the intro makes me laugh. How many programmes have an intro where the main line of the presenter is FAAAAAAAKIN HEWW!!

Watch it. Like I say even the intro his hilarious.

Yeah ahahahahaha "this geezers tellin me sam nights you've millenium falcons aww over the gaff, I dwead the day it aww goes wight off wiv ET"

I was on a 747 Bowing jumbo jet that got propa smashed up mid-flight, my daughter was involved like. It's a good job no one was on the plane or we could have got into trouble with the authorities.

:lol:

Can I shag your arse?

Manc-Mag's tastes of rust.

I saw him interview Patrick Moore, who is another funny fucker, but I don't think I saw the whole show. The deadliest men series is a good one, they've had some of the least deadly people going on it :lol: He's a daft cunt

Comedy gold tbh. I once saw Patrick Moore in Tenerife and got his autograph (this was about 25 years ago). He's fat as fuck.

Yeah ahahahahaha "this geezers tellin me sam nights you've millenium falcons aww over the gaff, I dwead the day it aww goes wight off wiv ET"

"Some little gween man is havin a fackin' pike at 'him fru da window!"

:o He's quality.

Pipe though not pike.

Fair play to Danny Dyer tbh, he gets a lot of stick, but his TV shows are entertaining as fuck.

Funniest things on telly mate. On the Argentina one he's with this big bloke who's head of Independiente's firm, big bloke, he realises he can't speak English so he goes right up to him "this geezers got a pwopa mentuww boat, look at the size of 'is nut".

Best part of the UFO one was where he went to the pub to meet the people who thought crop circles were made by aliens and concluded they couldn't by made by a few hippies pissed on cider with a stick, some rope and a barrel, only to then meet some hippies in a pub...you can guess the rest.

Edited by alex

:o He's quality.

Pipe though not pike.

For some reason the guy turns into a fat Sean Pertwee at the end of the clip.

Dyer lets him play the hero here but a jab to the kidneys and he'd stagger backwards and fall awkwardly over a chair tbh.

Best part of the UFO one was where he went to the pub to meet the people who thought crop circles were made by aliens and concluded they couldn't by made by a few hippies pissed on cider with a stick, some rope and a barrel, only to then meet some hippies in a pub...you can guess the rest.

For what was essentially a cockney wandering around looking at the sky and interviewing social spastics it was a genuinely inspired piece of TV.

Did you see the one when he went camping out 'overnight' with some nutter and fucked off early doors 'nah mayte, nah av gotta faackin roll init, get moi agent on the blower'.

He'll always be a legend to me though. Moff in Human traffic was amazing.

For what was essentially a cockney wandering around looking at the sky and interviewing social spastics it was a genuinely inspired piece of TV.

:lol: BBC Three at its best tbh. Joe Swash did a one on ghosts at around the same time. Absolute meat and drink for TV Burp.

Edited by alex

I was interested in knowing if anyone on this forum was a former hooligan back in the 80s?.

Was just having a good read of a book to do with some of the biggest hooligans at each club.

Pwopa nawty. :lol: The whole set up is dead now, even at Newcastle against Sunderland, you get about 2,000 people who are willing to bounce around like they're on a trampoline with their arms out shaping their bodies like an upstanding plane. "Camm on then" very easy to say when there's 80 old bill between you and them and if it really did kick off the vast majority would fuckin shit themselves. See the seat throwing incident at the SOS, that's not hooliganism even, it's being a cowardly cunt indescriminately throwing weapons at people isn't a nobel thing to do.

All in all an activity largely that involves complete fuckwits (nee offence Shinton), and one that impresses young impressionable lads till they grow up a bit. If you want to be a fighter, join a boxing club.

Biggest incident I ever saw was at Brammal Lane in 1994, mob of about 400 Newcastle, we've probably got 50 absolute max these days. Mugs game which involves mugs.

I've seen a few things in my time, but does smashing an almost full bottle of broon in some poor bastards face make you hard? I saw that at Peterborough, the bloke who did it had a Rangers top on but had a geordie accent. Not nice to see. To be honest, the one thing I think used to set us apart from the cockney gobshite is the 'ordinary' blokes who weren't there for any bother but were more than capable of answering back any wide, bouncing 'cahm on then' dickheads who weren't used to ordinary fans not running away. But, yes, there were a few genuine nutters out for trouble, I usually kept out of their way if I saw them, to be honest.

To the OP.

There's also money to be had by hoolies writing books, but I'd take them with a huge pinch of salt or better still not bother. No offence to any cockneys reading this, but they do tend to talk a lot of shite about everything, why should hooligans be any different?

I was interested in knowing if anyone on this forum was a former hooligan back in the 80s?.

Was just having a good read of a book to do with some of the biggest hooligans at each club.

Pwopa nawty. :lol: The whole set up is dead now, even at Newcastle against Sunderland, you get about 2,000 people who are willing to bounce around like they're on a trampoline with their arms out shaping their bodies like an upstanding plane. "Camm on then" very easy to say when there's 80 old bill between you and them and if it really did kick off the vast majority would fuckin shit themselves. See the seat throwing incident at the SOS, that's not hooliganism even, it's being a cowardly cunt indescriminately throwing weapons at people isn't a nobel thing to do.

All in all an activity largely that involves complete fuckwits (nee offence Shinton), and one that impresses young impressionable lads till they grow up a bit. If you want to be a fighter, join a boxing club.

Biggest incident I ever saw was at Brammal Lane in 1994, mob of about 400 Newcastle, we've probably got 50 absolute max these days. Mugs game which involves mugs.

I've seen a few things in my time, but does smashing an almost full bottle of broon in some poor bastards face make you hard? I saw that at Peterborough, the bloke who did it had a Rangers top on but had a geordie accent. Not nice to see. To be honest, the one thing I think used to set us apart from the cockney gobshite is the 'ordinary' blokes who weren't there for any bother but were more than capable of answering back any wide, bouncing 'cahm on then' dickheads who weren't used to ordinary fans not running away. But, yes, there were a few genuine nutters out for trouble, I usually kept out of their way if I saw them, to be honest.

To the OP.

There's also money to be had by hoolies writing books, but I'd take them with a huge pinch of salt or better still not bother. No offence to any cockneys reading this, but they do tend to talk a lot of shite about everything, why should hooligans be any different?

The worst bunch we've had in the last 10 years was at Carlisle for the friendly when Solano scored. Kids I'd never seen before singing no surrender and the like, was trouble all over Carlisle that day, and if I was a home fan I'd think what a bunch of twats the toon are. I'd even rather have your jesters hat brigade than that.

I was at White Hart Lane one year, about 1994, and despite being thousands of Geordies down there me and a few of us managed to find ourselves in the middle of a pocket of Spurs fans. My mate nudged me in the side and gestured for me to zip up my jacket as I had a Toon top on. No sooner had I done it then you heard the 'Facking cahm on!!" and quite a few cockneys start running towards, well, I haven't a fucking clue because I never saw anything apart from them shouting and running, but another bloke who was with us and a bit older but not really a big football fan, chose this exact moment to get put his hand up and start waving a ticket about and shout, "Does anyone want a spare ticket for the Newcastle end?" The fucking dozy cunt, I thought, a few of the 'facking cahm on' brigade stopped, took one look at him and just ran on to wherever they were going, we were there for the taking but the bloke who was with us with the spare ticket was a fucking giant of a bloke and they just didn't want to know. All fucking mouth. (I was still glad they didn't stop, like!). :lol: