Cars

Jan

so what does everyone drive?

i've got a 2007 bmw 325i m. le mans blue, 19 " alloys with the leather interior. just sold our mini copper with baby pending so only cost us £6k from car giant after we flogged the mini

Why do people buy brand new cars? Serious question.

In case folk like Jimbo were previous owners of second hand cars; imagine all the dried up spunk on the steering wheel.

EDIT: just been on to Jan's profile to see if it was a female Jan, or some 'Yan' bloke. I need to know these things :o

So, Jan.....tell me a bit about yourself :lol:

I am a girl :o

I have a cat named keith, my own house, car (sort of), teeth a full time job and a season ticket for newcastle.

Ohhhhhhhh and I hate shopping.

:icon_lol:

I think you might be me ;)

EDIT, well, the old me...

I bought my last car brand new (Corsa) and delivery time was 6 weeks. They delivered the car on time but ... the car didn't have the Air Con that I'd wanted/ordered.

They offered me £1k off the £8k price if I'd accept it with no A/C. I refused. Another 6 weeks for delivery which this time was on time. I did though kick up a stink and said I 'll likely leave it because the Corsa C was only months away from being phased out for the Corsa D. That I'd in effect had to wait 12 weeks for my new motor.

Anyway, I got them to fit he dual controls for me for nowt to complete the deal. Get yasel a haggling head on. Threaten to pull out the deal etc. Only relent if they offer you something nice like two free services or summit nice for the car.

Good post this. If it's their fault, see what you can get out of them.

Yes, worth trying to get something. Mats, tank of petrol etc.

However, it's not unknown for unscrupulous garages just to stamp the service book and not even open the bonnet when pressured into supplying a free service.

Got a black Citroen C2. First car like, only had it since October after passing in June.

Needs a proper clean mind. I've got to park it under a tree outside the house because the drain on the drive is bust and we're waiting for it to get replaced. This has resulted in the resident pigeons shitting all over the bonnet. Wankers.

Got a black Citroen C2. First car like, only had it since October after passing in June.

Needs a proper clean mind. I've got to park it under a tree outside the house because the drain on the drive is bust and we're waiting for it to get replaced. This has resulted in the resident pigeons shitting all over the bonnet. Wankers.

should prob get that off sharpish it'll wreck your paint

Aye I know. I'm getting rid of it every day like, I just want to get it through the car wash, but if I take it through tonight it'll be covered again by tomorrow morning. I'll stick to the Autoglym and bucket til the drives sorted. :D

Edited by WubbleUC