Newcastle Vs Tottenham

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To what tune btw?

We are the champions (Queen)

They were singing "We are the coupon busters, We are the coupon busters, no time for losers, cause we are the coupon busters of the world".

If you look on youtube you might find it. Bit sad if you ask me.

I was at the game and didn't hear it. Not really arsed whether it happened or you made it up tbh.

Another example of micky fuckwitt's lies?

:(

He's made to look a prick after every one of his contributions and yet still he comes spouting bullshit... it's a mystery to me.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
To what tune btw?

He's right it was to the same tune heard at Molineux earlier in the day when the Liverpool fans were singing "we are the wall pushers" to the tune of we've got more fans than you.

By the way I don't know what type of daft cunt you have to be to back against Newcastle at SJP.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

By the way I don't know what type of daft cunt you have to be to back against Newcastle at SJP.

??????????????

W D L

4 4 4

Hardly a fortress.

I think he meant, what kind of cunt bets against your own team at home.

might be wrong though.

??????????????

W D L

4 4 4

Hardly a fortress.

might be wrong though.

Nah, you watch, hes digging back since records begun for the stats as we speak. He LOVES a stat wor STEV-EH

I generally bet against us at home because I figure if we win I don't mind the outlay, if we lose the winnings pay for my sorrow drowning

I generally bet against us at home because I figure if we win I don't mind the outlay, if we lose the winnings pay for my sorrow drowning

Emotional hedging, I know guys who do that. I just avoid betting on spurs like the plague.

I was in the bricklayers after the five one and some guy had the correct score and first scorer. He was buying drinks like they were going out of fashion. *insert unfunny jew joke here* God knows how much he must have one.

pros: as long as someone shoots perch it'll definitely be Enrique Vs Lennon this time, should be fine man. spurs are usually shit up here

cons: pardew said carroll was doubtful for this before the mackems game. and i worry about our midfield against theirs wihtout tiote. it was fine with sunderland as they just hoofed it straight from back to front most times, but modric, vdv, maybe palacios will try and play it, and we'll be fucked.

1-0 coloccini

Hope you had a bet on that!

Hope he didn't.

Our group always hoy in £3 quid each for last goal scorer. There's 7 of us so the odds are 6-1 whoever you choose. Fucking daft really when Collo was 25-1 yesterday, and only Carroll was shorter than 6-1 :(

??????????????

W D L

4 4 4

Hardly a fortress.

might be wrong though.

Nah, you watch, hes digging back since records begun for the stats as we speak. He LOVES a stat wor STEV-EH

All four games we lost were freak results in the context of the games, we've put 6 past Villa 5 past the mackems and West Ham 4 past Chelsea, I wouldn't back against us at home even if I didn't support us. Why put Stevie in a Yorkshire accent anyway you fool?

??????????????

W D L

4 4 4

Hardly a fortress.

might be wrong though.

All four games we lost were freak results in the context of the games, we've put 6 past Villa 5 past the mackems and West Ham 4 past Chelsea, I wouldn't back against us at home even if I didn't support us. Why put Stevie in a Yorkshire accent anyway you fool?

Your all norvern innit. Anyway it was more sunshine bus than yorkshire.

Emotional hedging, I know guys who do that. I just avoid betting on spurs like the plague.

I was in the bricklayers after the five one and some guy had the correct score and first scorer. He was buying drinks like they were going out of fashion. *Danny B* God knows how much he must have one.

Just doing what you asked mate :(

??????????????

W D L

4 4 4

Hardly a fortress.

might be wrong though.

The southern accent goes all farmer from your manor west. Further away you go from Eefro more you sound like Holloway.

??????????????

W D L

4 4 4

Hardly a fortress.

might be wrong though.

The southern accent goes all farmer from your manor west. Further away you go from Eefro more you sound like Holloway.

Theres a reading borders accent that is proper yokel, most have moved west from London but you know when you meet a proper born and bred readingite. Makes Holloway sound sensible.

Can someone explain to me what Modric actually does apart from dally on the ball, run sideways and punt it to Lennon?

Do you actually watch football?

I do wonder when I'm watching your lot. Comparing him to Ardiles....Game over really.

To be fair Tottenham are a good side, but anyone can beat them because they're easily bullied. Modric is overrated imo, after every game "ahv been this faakin gyyme firty eyyt yurrs, and i aint ever seen a better midfeewdur than Luuwkuh" that mug Redknapp, he's not even in their six best players in my view. Bale and VDV being their best player and JDFHAY probably most important for his goals.

Stevie sounds more like Redknapp than Redknapp himself! :(

"We took the lead and if it wasn't for exuberance at the end, trying to get a second and the crowd urging us on and all getting a little bit carried away, we would have a really big victory today. Unfortunately for us, its only a draw.

Maybe he should fuck off back to Reading if he wants a support who aren't going to urge the team forward.

I miss all the fun at half time, I'm gutted I missed Tino like succesfully doing the cross bar challenge, I heard the roars from the bar and wondered what the fuck it was about till I got back to the seat. Any footage around.

"We took the lead and if it wasn't for exuberance at the end, trying to get a second and the crowd urging us on and all getting a little bit carried away, we would have a really big victory today. Unfortunately for us, its only a draw.

Maybe he should fuck off back to Reading if he wants a support who aren't going to urge the team forward.

I miss all the fun at half time, I'm gutted I missed Tino like succesfully doing the cross bar challenge, I heard the roars from the bar and wondered what the fuck it was about till I got back to the seat. Any footage around.

"Get back Barton you utter bastard"