Spurs

wykikitoon

emotional? :lol:

ive barely stopped smiling reading your posts

why won't you look it up btw? you did for c.diff. there's no shame in not understanding things. im not ashamed to admit i dont understand some things. For example, i dont understand how an uneducated, unintelligent (well from what i've gathered so far) keyboard warrior such as yourself can have such arrogance when it comes to their own opinion. it makes no sense. is it just blind pigheadedness? i dont think i'll ever find this out though. you're lucky, you can just shout upstairs from the basement to your mam for help with things

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
just a little point - i never drifted fcb, that was you. please get your facts right. you started the argumentum ad hominem on the smith thread and did it again on here. you claim to want to discuss football (which i tried to continue on both ocassions) yet fail to do it. you're all talk :lol:

Nail on head tbf Stevie (awaits seething rant )

Nah mate.

why won't you look it up btw? you did for c.diff. there's no shame in not understanding things. im not ashamed to admit i dont understand some things. For example, i dont understand how an uneducated, unintelligent (well from what i've gathered so far) keyboard warrior such as yourself can have such arrogance when it comes to their own opinion. it makes no sense. is it just blind pigheadedness? i dont think i'll ever find this out though. you're lucky, you can just shout upstairs from the basement to your mam for help with things

You come across as psychologically effected by it though? Are you American?

Ribs aching, please stop. :nah:

It's not nail on head though really, is it? Rabit's post had the meaning that spurs have soo much money because of harrys 'dodgy deals'. He was then advised he was talking wet. That, is nail on the head. A small mentioning that their holding company is based in Nassau and that was it.

they always have money. theyve spent going on 200mill in the past 4/5 years or so

must be something to do with their tax dodging antics

£227m in 5yrs

cheers fish

mac - that wasnt my post, that was the OP, mine was a joke about tax dodging. and mac, you're falling into the same pitfall as fcb.

starting argumentum ad hominem =/= starting argument

Edited by rabit71

:lol:

why do you ask questions you already know the answer to? it's poor chat. especially from someone who said they were leaving me alone :nah:

I'm convinced you're not from Gateshead that's why I ask. You're a wierdo mate, especially for someone claiming to be early 20's.

Anyway thoroughly bored of running rings around you. I promise I won't abuse you again till the next time you talk shit about football. Fair enough?

It's not nail on head though really, is it? Rabit's post had the meaning that spurs have soo much money because of harrys 'dodgy deals'. He was then advised he was talking wet. That, is nail on the head. A small mentioning that their holding company is based in Nassau and that was it.

Exactly and he would've saved himself all this grief. He didn't have a point to make, was exposed and that's it really.

He's actually from the toon :lol: ah well the invitation of a pint on Saturday stands.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

fcb read my last post before you make yourself look even more stupid. mac referred to the original post, which wasnt from me, my joke was validated. of course u didnt get it, panicked, and started abusing me for it anyway and have continued even after it was proved correct, if unfunny....

and abuse me? :lol: imo you've been unoriginal, weak and a bit thick really

triple post from a guy who wasnt going to reply to me? :lol:

i'll be in town. dont know if i'll be going to match though i'll let you know wher ei'll be if you like :nah: (the wink is in reference to my previous usage of it, where i asked if you were trying to groom me)

fcb read my last post before you make yourself look even more stupid. mac referred to the original post, which wasnt from me, my joke was validated. of course u didnt get it, panicked, and started abusing me for it anyway and have continued even after it was proved correct, if unfunny....

and abuse me? :lol: imo you've been unoriginal, weak and a bit thick really

I've done nothing but abuse you and although you've clearly tried your feeble come backs have left me feeling a bit sorry for you. However I've just learned you are actually from Newcastle so would you like a friendly pint before the match on Saturday so we can discuss this Tottenham issue in more depth. Or is it iraqgoals.net for you?

Rabit, if you don't take him up on his offer of a drink on Saturday then you're the 'keyboard warrior'.

Stevie plainly isn't, if you took a moment to think about it you'd know that but as it is you're more interested in trying to make a name for yourself when you're only here because you've tried the same shit elsewhere and noone gave a damn.

psssst. fcb. read my last post

Yes it was pretty much like all your other posts, had little meaning and was pish. We meeting for a pint where we can discuss the Tottenham matter in more depth? I'm turning out at 1230 meeting a few mates in The Union Rooms.

Rabit, if you don't take him up on his offer of a drink on Saturday then you're the 'keyboard warrior'.

Stevie plainly isn't, if you took a moment to think about it you'd know that but as it is you're more interested in trying to make a name for yourself when you're only here because you've tried the same shit elsewhere and noone gave a damn.

Absolutely spot on, he shrinking. I'm not gonna slap some gimpy young student ffs :lol: I wouldn't dream of it. Would just be nice to see if he can speak face to face without stuttering, and he's in the toon so why not?

oz. ive said i'll let him know where i'll be...

also - didnt try the same shit elsewhere, not trying to make a name for myself, im just not one to roll over when someone calls me a prick, sorry.

I was only stating facts ffs. "I'll let him know where I'll be" what's the big secret like :lol:

ah come on, its a bit rude to offer a guy a pint and then request him to come to you isnt it? i don't know where i'll be yet. but i will definitely let you know, don't worry :lol:

EDIT: this handily also replies to your other one about it being a secret. dont know where i'll be as i could be in one of the following: forth, tilleys, bodega, mile castle, goose (hope not), newcastle arms, rosies, or somewhere shitter

Edited by rabit71

ah come on, its a bit rude to offer a guy a pint and then request him to come to you isnt it? i don't know where i'll be yet. but i will definitely let you know, don't worry :lol:

Well I'll be in the Union Rooms pm me your number by Thursday night, because I'm at a meeting all day Friday, out on the night time and not here on Saturday morning neither.

yeah, i was always told not to give my number to strangers, i'll just tell you what im wearing.

probably will be the home top from 1980, and to make it more obvious i'll wear 1 green converse and 1 white

What am I going to do with your number for fuck sake? The Forth is absolutely shit, full of student nonces, where is the Mile Castle??