Spurs

wykikitoon

mile castle is the other weatherspoons, just up the road from union rooms. used to be sports bar

and why would i give someone on a messageboard my number :lol:

also - wanting to meet someone to "discuss" things = classic keyboard warrior behaviour

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
mile castle is the other weatherspoons, just up the road from union rooms. used to be sports bar

and why would i give someone on a messageboard my number :lol:

also - wanting to meet someone to "discuss" things = classic keyboard warrior behaviour

Classic keyboard warrior behaviour is putting behaviour is putting obstacles in the way of someone offering to say hello face to face. There's no aggressive intent here at all, I'm hugely curious to see if your internet persona matches your physical attitude and being. I wouldn't dream of physically assaulting anyone, other than Steve Cram or Adrian Durham.

You in town after the match too?

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

i havent put any obstacles anywhere.... if i see you i see you i guess.

you know what students are like for free beer though :lol:

how will i know who to ask for my pint btw? what's on your shirt?

Edited by rabit71

What's on my shirt :nah: TAYLOR 27 on my black and white one I 8 MACKEMS on my blue one.

Aye, I was wrong about you saying harry. It was dodgy tax you said. Stevie wrote a lengthy response to crush your statement, not to be a dick rabit, but to share knowledge and get the thread on track. You then quickly mentioned the Bahamas being where the holding company is based.

You see, I didn't have a clue their holding company was based in Bahamas but it's irrelivent. I do know that their transfers etc are subject to tax so can't see any argument for it being dodgy, per se. Levy has basically ran a very well oiled machine.

Anyway, I wasn't being argumentative. I'd fuck off while I had the chance if I was you, not for any of this, but the fact CT's in awe of you. He see's you as the saviour by his posts haha.

Make it Tillies or the Trent and Stevie will wet hi

Self with excitement. He's being trying to get into that crowd for eons.

Struggling with your Iphone as much as you do with a bit of banter eh?

"Why not just say you don't have a clue? Would be better than saying something as pathetic as that. "

was fcb's opening line on this thread. to me that's him being a dick

the "dodgy tax" bit was a joke about how them paying less tax because of the offshore business enables them (or as ewark pointed out correctly, their owner(s)) to keep more money, therefore enabling bigger "warchests" etc etc blah blah this has all been said. it was not a serious remark, and i really did not expect to have to defend it, as dodgy arry + offshore accounts = obvious joke. I don't see fcb's original post as crushing mine, as they are not mutually exclusive, if anything my point is just an addition to the good business sense which fcb mentioned.

the argument sprung from fcb wanting to crush my point, but being unable to do so he resorted to making it personal. maybe it was just a follow on from the smith thread in which he tried the same. meh. i dont mind arguing, most of the time its a laugh :lol:

haha. no offence to CT as im new and dont know anyone, but the way he was jumping in seemed to have more to do with wanting to be against fcb than be for me. i could be harsher but i wont, as i dont know the guy

"Why not just say you don't have a clue? Would be better than saying something as pathetic as that. "

the "dodgy tax" bit was a joke about how them paying less tax because of the offshore business enables them (or as ewark pointed out correctly, their owner(s)) to keep more money, therefore enabling bigger "warchests" etc etc blah blah this has all been said. it was not a serious remark, and i really did not expect to have to defend it, as dodgy arry + offshore accounts = obvious joke. I don't see fcb's original post as crushing mine, as they are not mutually exclusive, if anything my point is just an addition to the good business sense which fcb mentioned.

the argument sprung from fcb wanting to crush my point, but being unable to do so he resorted to making it personal. maybe it was just a follow on from the smith thread in which he tried the same. meh. i dont mind arguing, most of the time its a laugh :lol:

haha. no offence to CT as im new and dont know anyone, but the way he was jumping in seemed to have more to do with wanting to be against fcb than be for me. i could be harsher but i wont, as i dont know the guy

How can you crush a point when it doesn't even exist. That was my point you didn't have a point to make, your point was no reason to describe the financial success of Tottenham which was the point of the thread. I gave a long description of what has happened at Spurs since 2001 to educate you. Something which you didn't thank me for.

I reckon you've got him pegged tbh

What's that supposed to mean?

What's that supposed to mean?

I'm saying he's got CT pegged man.

This Rabit kid is just trying to establish himself, he'll soon settle down a bit.

it was a joke fcb. if you still dont understand that even after all this you best make it something stronger than a pint, as i may need it to talk to you wihtout my brain melting

Originally you tried to say you had a semi point though till it was shown to you, by many not just me, that you were talking shit. Now it's passed off as a joke?

Well I think it will have to be something much stronger for me to laugh at your "jokes". I mean no harm and I won't when I meet with you, I'm not holding my breath that you'll tell me where you are though, and to be fair I can see why it comes across as a bit like an internet hardman, I'd just find it interesting to see what sort of character you are.

i'd be fine if fcb would stop trying to get in my arse tbf

I'd be fine with you if you weren't such a mouth little mug too.

What's on my shirt :nah: TAYLOR 27 on my black and white one I 8 MACKEMS on my blue one.

Oh dear.

Bad enough for a mid 30's bloke but I thought you said in the other thread you didn't care about anyone else, particularly the Mackems.

:-)

Oh dear.

Bad enough for a mid 30's bloke but I thought you said in the other thread you didn't care about anyone else, particularly the Mackems.

:lol: ahahahahahahhaha This cunt thinks I walk the streets in a replica top pmsl ahahahah Do you honestly think I own a Newcastle top, let alone one with numbers on the back? :lol::no

Happyness is a cigar called Hamlet eh CT?

Oh dear.

Fuck me. He was joking I'd say. Who wears football tops in public unless playing? Jesus christ.

i said from the start it was tongue in cheek fcb. and i also said "since you mentioned it, they arent based in london but in the bhamas" or something, which sparked of you saying it doesnt matter. meh. you didnt get a joke and tried to be arsey about it, why cant you just admit you were a bit of a prick? you just snapped at someone else because you were paranoid he meant you when he meant CT, maybe you should go lie down

the "dodgy tax" bit was a joke abo

ut how them paying less tax because of the offshore business enables them (or as ewark pointed out correctly, their owner(s)) to keep more money, therefore enabling bigger "warchests" etc etc blah blah this has all been said. it was not a serious remark, and i really did not expect to have to defend it, as dodgy arry + offshore accounts = obvious joke. I don't see fcb's original post as crushing mine, as they are not mutually exclusive, if anything my point is just an addition to the good business sense which fcb mentioned.

Don't worry, no Internet grooming going on here.

I do detest bullies and there is no bigger on here however as your pasting of Stevie shows you are well capable of holding your own.

You also come across as quite witty so I hope you don't let these two run ins scare you off.

Hopefully after this Internet defeat that will be twisting his guts, he will leave you alone and let you actually get some of your football thoughts out there.

There are some very funny and interesting posters on here if you give it time and god knows we are crying out for new blood.

Welcome to the board anyway.