wykikitoon

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
you don't know what c.diff is?

but you didnt know about tottenhams holding company and yet that tiny hindrance didnt stop you trying to argue about it.....

Why would I say make sense chumpy if I knew what a "c.diff" was you idiot?

Stevie, honestly, you need to pipe down :lol:

I dont know whats happened personally to you over the last two months but you are coming across as some spotty fat school yard bully.

I know you won a poll about being an interesting football poster, but that doesnt mean everyone else isnt allowed a go as well.

You do seem to be constantly having a go at anyone new that pops up. Seriously, someone off here that you respect should drop you a PM explaining how you are coming across.

You seem to be on a road to internal combustion and really need to lay low for a while or get laid.

Joking aside btw, all this anger wont be doing your health any good.

Mate everyone knows you've been on the verge of a nervous breakdown. There was one time a few weeks ago I actually felt guilty because I believe that you went to bed with gritted teeth.

The irony of you trying to point out how anyone comes across I find completely hilarious. You're the biggest wanker on here and the difference between you and the new lad is you're 15 years away from your pension. You fuckin joker :nah: Hey I've got no problem with anyone on here I even got a happy birthday big fella off Sima ffs, and in my view the only person who has an issue with me is you, yet everybody here thinks you're a cunt. Now why is that? Notice I'm talking about the football side of this thread with others, yet you come in with a typical dullard load of nonsense. I believe you've had a nervous breakdown recently by the way. How do you feel that people perceive you on here?

Oh Dear :lol: I think you'll find most of your posts are to do with this rabit fellow, who by the way seems to be kicking your arse all over the forum at the minute.

Seriously so Stevie, get yourself sorted. You are on here 24/7 and even got mods checking out who the guest viewers are :lol:

What you should probably do is right a blog so you can get it all off your chest and stick to jovial football banter on here.

Stevie, honestly, you need to pipe down :lol:

I dont know whats happened personally to you over the last two months but you are coming across as some spotty fat school yard bully.

I know you won a poll about being an interesting football poster, but that doesnt mean everyone else isnt allowed a go as well.

You do seem to be constantly having a go at anyone new that pops up. Seriously, someone off here that you respect should drop you a PM explaining how you are coming across.

You seem to be on a road to internal combustion and really need to lay low for a while or get laid.

Joking aside btw, all this anger wont be doing your health any good.

Mate everyone knows you've been on the verge of a nervous breakdown. There was one time a few weeks ago I actually felt guilty because I believe that you went to bed with gritted teeth.

The irony of you trying to point out how anyone comes across I find completely hilarious. You're the biggest wanker on here and the difference between you and the new lad is you're 15 years away from your pension. You fuckin joker :nah: Hey I've got no problem with anyone on here I even got a happy birthday big fella off Sima ffs, and in my view the only person who has an issue with me is you, yet everybody here thinks you're a cunt. Now why is that? Notice I'm talking about the football side of this thread with others, yet you come in with a typical dullard load of nonsense. I believe you've had a nervous breakdown recently by the way. How do you feel that people perceive you on here?

Oh Dear :pmsl: I think you'll find most of your posts are to do with this rabit fellow, who by the way seems to be kicking your arse all over the forum at the minute.

Seriously so Stevie, get yourself sorted. You are on here 24/7 and even got mods checking out who the guest viewers are :pmsl:

What you should probably do is right a blog so you can get it all off your chest and stick to jovial football banter on here.

:lol: Funny there are comments to the contrary off 5 other posters, not like you to be contrary though. At least he can use the excuse that he's a young lad though. You have no excuse you're not going to change who you are now, at 48 years of age.

All my posts are to do with this rabit fellow, he's been on here since Sunday you mentally deranged Wearside cabby. :lol:

On here 24/7, I'm rarely here at the weekend, and for me to be on 24/7 surely you must be too? :no I ask you again old one why do you think people think you're the biggest cunt who's ever been on this forum, does it upset you to discuss it?

so your lack of knowledge makes me an idiot?

No the fact that you presume an acute variant of bacteria is widely known makes you an idiot.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

nice of you to take the time to enlighten yourself over something i said. is it/ am i that important to you?

i didnt presume anything. c.diff is quite common really. widely known and discussed.

can you think why i'd liken you to it?

Thread turning GERLD :lol:

:nah: Brown more like it's too easy and Christmas Tree coming in to the thread is like a manager putting on Jason Lee.

nice of you to take the time to enlighten yourself over something i said. is it/ am i that important to you?

i didnt presume anything. c.diff is quite common really. widely known and discussed.

can you think why i'd liken you to it?

If C.diff was quite common I'd have heard of it, and it might be discussed in university dormitories after nights at the theatre but not round County Kerry pal.

because for something to be common YOU have to have heard of it? so now you're claiming to be some sort of common information yard stick to be revered?

think very highly of yourself.

and (using your previous logic) you're showing an awful lot of weakness by not answering my question there :lol:

because for something to be common YOU have to have heard of it? so now you're claiming to be some sort of common information yard stick to be revered?

think very highly of yourself.

and (using your previous logic) you're showing an awful lot of weakness by not answering my question there :lol:

Refusing to answer the questions of someone you look down your nose at is hardly a sin is it? Why did you say at 530 you were too busy to reply to my post, yet 40 replies later you're still here talking pish. Why did you lie about not having time?

I was en route to graft this morning and thought to myself 'not been much abuse thrown around on TT for a while'. Low and behold here we are gan wild.

Imo, Stevie's his own man. He's got strong opinions on things which he's not afraid to put out. A voice of conviction. Can imagine him quietly listening to people having a discussion 'in the outside world' then piping up 'Here man, ye's are taalkin' pish. And I'm ganna tell ye for why ...'

Even if he ever is wrong, he'll pull you down with him by exposing your weaknesses.

oh im still busy. i'm just able to continue doing what i was doing whilst still making you jump through hoops. is that a crime? i believe my time is my own. unlike your need to spend your time looking up what c.diff is just to reply to me :lol:

and another 2 questions missed? my my, your "world's greatest keyboard warrior" mug filled with baileys must be getting rather difficult to lift by now

I was en route to graft this morning and thought to myself 'not been much abuse thrown around on TT for a while'. Low and behold here we are gan wild.

Imo, Stevie's his own man. He's got strong opinions on things which he's not afraid to put out. A voice of conviction. Can imagine him quietly listening to people having a discussion 'in the outside world' then piping up 'Here man, ye's are taalkin' pish. And I'm ganna tell ye for why ...'

Even if he ever is wrong, he'll pull you down with him by exposing your weaknesses.

I do, one person on here in particular has witnessed me having slanging matches with some of my best pals but it's all forgotten about afterwards. The thing is it's not like I'm an unknown quantity there's enough people met me on here to know what am like, I just cringe for people who use their monitors as a cloak to create their own little pseudo identity for themselves. CT and the young lad clearly fall in to this category imo.

and how have i made a cloak?

i use the same name everywhere i post, you know enough about me to find me if you really wanted to, and on other boards theres even info of what i look like/ where i'll be on a matchday :lol:

Note: i know its not the most advisable thing to have floating about the internet but meh, im young

oh im still busy. i'm just able to continue doing what i was doing whilst still making you jump through hoops. is that a crime? i believe my time is my own. unlike your need to spend your time looking up what c.diff is just to reply to me :lol:

and another 2 questions missed? my my, your "world's greatest keyboard warrior" mug filled with baileys must be getting rather difficult to lift by now

Well perhaps I can hand it to you in person before the match on Saturday as a token of appreciation to your ever so interesting contribution to this thread.

The thing about this thread though is I've been abusing him, and he's had a series of pathetic replies and that's pretty much it. There's no been no exchange of views because he hasn't got any, same as CT, much better to argue about football with people who have points to make than boring cunts.

you're only 7inches tall?!!??!

but someone said you were 18 stone or something

you must be wide as fuck!! :lol:

Oh dear. Your patter is absolute dire. No way are you from Tyneside.