Spurs

wykikitoon

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
of course im a geek!!! im doing a genetics degree and enjoying it ffs!!

is this the level of your insight? :lol:

as i said the other night, its amazing how many of my posts you read and how often you reply when you consider how boring you think i am

You're like a genital wart though, not your fault but you are.

wait, are you actually rza? :lol:

brilliant if you are tbh.

Yes Tiocfaidh ar la.

What an arsehole this kid is :nah: classic Irishman me.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

:lol:

having never experienced genital warts i'll take your word for it

maybe make them wash beforehand next time you slum it though?

Well there's no point in a genital wart existing in my view, although some medical boff like Renton may be able to point out why they do, and apparently they keep coming back and they have no purpose, that's where my comparison with you was derived from.

not bad that

so if im a genital wart what are you? in your own eyes that is

Bog roll. I wipe the slate clean with arseholes too often for my own good.

Not on this occasion though, you're a mug.

Anyway yids, Harry's on about loaning out O'Hara, I'd definitely have him on the left in front of Jonas till we can punt him in the summer. Woody too. Woody will go to Leeds though.

Aye canny decent player tbh, him not playing much is only because Bale's class he'd definitely do a job for us and if that's the position we decide to play BA he'd be good back up/impact sub.

I know. He has this image that he's a bit of a twat, but I think he comes across OK me like. Don't know about his taste in women like, but football wise he works very hard, and he's quite good on the ball.

See Bale, it's hard to believe it's 12 months ago he nearly went to Forest on loan.

Aye, let's be honest nowadays most players can be twats, as long as it doesn't affect him game it's not an issue. Aye seems like he puts in a good shift and a canny ball.

Ana sometimes all these lads need is a chance, I think given a good run of games O'hara would be a solid signing for us. Plus signing someone like him would free up BA to maybe play alongside Nolan sitting behind Carroll with Tiote sitting deep and Barton on the right.

Stevie is Irish.

Speaking of Irish, what's the story with O'Hara? Fringes of first team the last few years and excellent at Pompey. Has he been out on loan/injured/down pecking order?

I think hes been injured aye.

irish-_flag-300x240.jpg

Stevie, honestly, you need to pipe down :lol:

I dont know whats happened personally to you over the last two months but you are coming across as some spotty fat school yard bully.

I know you won a poll about being an interesting football poster, but that doesnt mean everyone else isnt allowed a go as well.

You do seem to be constantly having a go at anyone new that pops up. Seriously, someone off here that you respect should drop you a PM explaining how you are coming across.

You seem to be on a road to internal combustion and really need to lay low for a while or get laid.

Joking aside btw, all this anger wont be doing your health any good.

Anyway yids, Harry's on about loaning out O'Hara, I'd definitely have him on the left in front of Jonas till we can punt him in the summer. Woody too. Woody will go to Leeds though.

Aye canny decent player tbh, him not playing much is only because Bale's class he'd definitely do a job for us and if that's the position we decide to play BA he'd be good back up/impact sub.

I know. He has this image that he's a bit of a twat, but I think he comes across OK me like. Don't know about his taste in women like, but football wise he works very hard, and he's quite good on the ball.

See Bale, it's hard to believe it's 12 months ago he nearly went to Forest on loan.

Aye, let's be honest nowadays most players can be twats, as long as it doesn't affect him game it's not an issue. Aye seems like he puts in a good shift and a canny ball.

Ana sometimes all these lads need is a chance, I think given a good run of games O'hara would be a solid signing for us. Plus signing someone like him would free up BA to maybe play alongside Nolan sitting behind Carroll with Tiote sitting deep and Barton on the right.

See if that was our regular side, I'm not being deluded here, but we really could come 6th. The two dippers are shite, Bolton won't stay there, and who else is there? Sunderland? 6th is not out of the question imo.

bog roll doesnt link to the genital wart picture though. you missed a trick there, shouldve called yourself a cream of some sort which stops itching or something (do they itch? im just trying to help you out here, fill in the blanks from your own experience)

personally i think you're more like c.diff fcb

btw - o'hara impressed me at portsmouth, really thought we'd have gone for him earlier, but isnt he severely injured, or just coming back from one? might be injury prone. missed fa cup final because of injury as well.

Speaking of Barton on the right, I reckon Rapey wants to move him inside. I like him out there though.

I dont think so. I think player and manager realise how well he's played on the right and we have other options for the middle out of Gosling, Tiote, Nolan, Ben Arfa etc.

Speaking of Barton on the right, I reckon Rapey wants to move him inside. I like him out there though.

Aye he definitely seems to want to move him back there, at the moment though his form on the right is nothing short of incredible (probably the best I've seen him play including his City days) so I'd keep him out there for the forseeable future.

Spurs are another Leeds cant no one see this ffs? Remember Leeds had a team good enough to challange for the league? But they signed to many players and they couldn't pay the wage bill.

Spurs and Leeds got no where near the fanbase of Liverpool, Utd, Arsenal. I think Newcastle got a bigger fanbase than Spurs . The only teams in the prem that have a worldwide fanbase is Arsenal, Liverpool and Utd the rest are on a national level. How many chinese do you see with Spurs or Newcastle T shirts on?

Fucking hell some people on here are thicker than pig shit. Spurs are spending above their means and soon people will know about this. They remind me of the UK government.

Stevie, honestly, you need to pipe down :lol:

I dont know whats happened personally to you over the last two months but you are coming across as some spotty fat school yard bully.

I know you won a poll about being an interesting football poster, but that doesnt mean everyone else isnt allowed a go as well.

You do seem to be constantly having a go at anyone new that pops up. Seriously, someone off here that you respect should drop you a PM explaining how you are coming across.

You seem to be on a road to internal combustion and really need to lay low for a while or get laid.

Joking aside btw, all this anger wont be doing your health any good.

Mate everyone knows you've been on the verge of a nervous breakdown. There was one time a few weeks ago I actually felt guilty because I believe that you went to bed with gritted teeth.

The irony of you trying to point out how anyone comes across I find completely hilarious. You're the biggest wanker on here and the difference between you and the new lad is you're 15 years away from your pension. You fuckin joker :nah: Hey I've got no problem with anyone on here I even got a happy birthday big fella off Sima ffs, and in my view the only person who has an issue with me is you, yet everybody here thinks you're a cunt. Now why is that? Notice I'm talking about the football side of this thread with others, yet you come in with a typical dullard load of nonsense. I believe you've had a nervous breakdown recently by the way. How do you feel that people perceive you on here?

I dont think so. I think player and manager realise how well he's played on the right and we have other options for the middle out of Gosling, Tiote, Nolan, Ben Arfa etc.

:lol: Funny that you having a contrary view.

See if that was our regular side, I'm not being deluded here, but we really could come 6th. The two dippers are shite, Bolton won't stay there, and who else is there? Sunderland? 6th is not out of the question imo.

Aye you're right it would be a very potent team attack wise plus O'hara and Barton don't shirk defensive duties, would be a canny team and gives Carroll 2 different types of players to play off as well as decent service from both wings.

bog roll doesnt link to the genital wart picture though. you missed a trick there, shouldve called yourself a cream of some sort which stops itching or something (do they itch? im just trying to help you out here, fill in the blanks from your own experience)

personally i think you're more like c.diff fcb

Make sense chumpy.

Remind me never to get on Stevie's bad side :lol:

I haven't even been nasty? I mean fucking Christmas Tree of all people coming out with a post like that :nah: he won't be able to see the irony of it though.